Sram NX Eagle 12 Speed Crankset
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 04 December and 09 December.
The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle™ styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle™ ecosystem. Designed for SRAM's X-SYNC™2 chainrings, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control-each tooth's profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently and securely with the Eagle™ chain's inner and outer links. DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability.
- 6000 series forged aluminum arms
- DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward-compatible.
- Recommended use - MTB
- Teeth Ratio - 30T, 32T, 34T
- Compatibility - 11/12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket compatibility - DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73, DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Length - 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Material - Aluminum, Steel
- Chain guard - No
- Weight - 638g