SRAM NX Eagle FC-NX-1-C1 Dub Crankset (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 25 February and 01 March.
The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle™ styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle™ ecosystem. Designed for SRAM's X-SYNC™2 chainrings, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control-each tooth's profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently and securely with the Eagle™ chain's inner and outer links. DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability.
- X-SYNC 2 Chainring- Features SRAM's proprietary tooth profile for enhanced chain retention, smoother shifting, and reduced wear on both chain and chainring
- DUB Spindle Technology: Offers a durable, lightweight, and cross-platform compatible bottom bracket solution for reliable performance.
- Boost spacing: Boost spacing is a wider axle standard that improves chainline and clearance for larger tires.
- Available in multiple crank arm lengths: The crankset is available in 165mm, 170mm, and 175mm crank arm lengths to fit riders of all sizes.
- Recommended Use- MTB
- Teeth Ratio- 32
- Compatibility- 1x11-speed, 1x12-speed
- Bottom Bracket Compatibility- DUB BSA73, DUB PF89.5, DUB PF92, DUB PF30 MTB73, DUB BB30 MTB73
- Material- Aluminum
- Chain Guard- Not Included
- Weight- 705gms
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.