Sram Red AXS 46/33 12 Speed Chainring (Grey)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 12 December and 17 December.
The product developers of SRAM have reengineered road gearing: reducing front chainring size and adding more range to the rear cassette. This innovative design is called X-Range gearing technology. They also maintained a 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs, ensuring precise shifting for any setup. This results in more useful gearing and better shifting across all configurations.
- 2-speed chainring setup with one-piece construction for faster, smoother, more secure shifting.
- An improved teeth profile reduces wear while a more durable finish increases the component's lifetime.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression (in combination with the RED 12-speed cassette), so you are always in the right gear.
- Improved front-shifting performance for crisp and accurate shifting operations.
- The unique Direct Mount chainring design (not SRAM MTB DM compatible) results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what is possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing up for today’s road riding. SRAM has completely re-imagined road gearing for a wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings – enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you are always in the right gear.
|Spider/Number of bolt||8-Bolt|