The mini is your pocket-sized partner, giving you Theragun quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, Theragun mini is the most agile massage device that goes wherever you do.
We adapted our new proprietary brushless motor to our most compact design ever. Mini strikes a never-before-seen balance between power and size, making it a convenient option for getting Theragun quality relief on the go.
Trent Alexander Arnold treating upper arm with Theragun mini device
Cramps, knots, and tension can strike at the most inconvenient times, and when you are venturing off the beaten path mini is right there with you. Slip it into a jacket pocket or stow it in your gear for easy access and a quick calf or shoulder sweep right when you need it.
snowboarder using device on thigh
Experience discrete, near-silent operation while you melt away your tension at a moment's notice, whether you're on the go or in the comfort of home. That's the power of QuietForce Technology.
With extended battery life and a build that defies convention, mini is the on-the-go extension to your Theragun self-care experience.
Soft Case (not shown)
Standard Ball Attachment
1. To turn on the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold for 2 seconds the multi-functional power/speed button on the right side of the device.
2. Float the device across areas in need of treatment, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
3. Press the power/speed button again to toggle between 3 speeds.
4. The mini should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
5. To turn off the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold the power/speed button until the device shuts off.
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, place 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment. Your Theragun mini comes with a Standard Ball attachment designed for overall use. It is also compatible with all available attachments, excluding those exclusive to the first-generation Theragun liv.
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the charging port of the Theragun mini.
2. The LED light on the power/speed button will flash until fully charged.
3. Charging is complete when the LED light on the power/ speed button is solid green.
4. Battery level is continuously displayed on the LED light of the power/speed button when the device is on. To view battery level when the device is off, briefly press the power/ speed button and the LED battery light will flash to indicate the battery level.
Battery level on the mini is indicated with the following colors:
Flashing red: Low charge
Flashing blue: Half-way charged
Flashing green: High charge
Solid green: Fully charged
||mini, Soft Case, Standard Ball Attachment, Power Adapter|
||1750, 2100, 2400 percussions per minute|
||All 4th Generation attachments|
||6 in x 5.3 in x 2.25 in
(15.2 cm x 13.5 cm x 7.7 cm)
Battery Life and Charge Time
||150 minutes; 80 minutes|
||12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery|