Topeak Joeblow Booster Floor Pump
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 12 December and 17 December.
Half air compressor – Half pump. The JoeBlow® Booster pump just made it easier to install tubeless tires. This pump has an integrated aluminum air chamber that stores an air charge of one liter, up to 160psi / 11 bar, to quickly fill your tire and ensure the proper installation on a tubeless rim, just like a shop compressor. Once you flip the selector from “CHARGE” to “INFLATE” mode, air bypasses the chamber and flows directly into your tire like a standard pump. The top-mounted easy-to-read gauge, air release button, and comfortable dual-density polymer grip, combined with its extra-long hose and stable base make mounting tubeless and standard tires a breeze!
- Easy to read top mount gauge. In CHARGE mode, the pump quickly and easily seeds and fills tubeless tires using the integrated air chamber.
- Switching to INFLATE mode allows you to efficiently and precisely inflate your tire like a traditional pump
- Air release button
- SmartHead® DX3 w/ lower profile air release button to minimize unintended pressure release
- Max Pressure - 160 psi / 11 bar
- Valve Compatibility - Presta/Schrader
- Volume Per Stroke - 303 cc
- Pressure Gauge - Yes
- Barrel Material - Anodized aluminum w/ large cylindrical aluminum chamber
- Base Material - Steel
- Size - 74 x 25 x 18.5 cm / 29.1” x 9.8” x 7.3”
- Weight - 2.9kg