Trek Domane SL 5 Gen 4 (Deep Smoke)
Trek Bicycles & Bontrager Spares/Accessories are only available for in-store pickup from our Bangalore Bike Shop. Please Call or Whatsapp (+91) 80-47183232 to talk to our Product Specialists.
The Domane SL 5 is ready to take on rough roads and long miles with a ride that's smooth, sleek and aerodynamic. The lightweight 500-series OCLV Carbon frame has rear IsoSpeed to smooth out bumps in the road and reduce fatigue, and an integrated cockpit for a set-up that looks as good as it feels. It features a reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain, disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and an easy-access internal storage compartment for stowing ride essentials. Plus, tyre clearance for lofty 38c hoops lets you take on almost any road, from tarmac to light gravel. '
- It's right for you if... You want a fast ride that's built for the long haul, and you prefer the feel of vibration-damping, lightweight carbon and road-smoothing IsoSpeed. Rides might take you over smooth roads, rough roads and well beyond, and you want a bike with wide tyre clearance and disc brakes to get you through it all.
- The tech you get A light and refined 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed, powerful flat-mount disc brakes, a full 2x11 Shimano 105 group set and tubeless-ready wheels with wider 700x32 tyres. An integrated cockpit, internal storage, top tube mounts and cable routing add to the bike's capability and sleek look.
- The final word Carbon, comfort, capability. The Domane SL 5 is the dream bike for long rides. Its light-and-fast carbon frame, stable endurance geometry and road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed keep you comfortable through long miles. You also get the added advantage of a higher-end Shimano 105 drivetrain and powerful disc brakes that let you run wide tyres.
- Newly refined IsoSpeed soaks up fatiguing bumps and saves weight so you can ride stronger for longer.
- Raced to victory on the infamous cobblestones of Paris-Roubaix, the new carbon Domane is faster than ever thanks to new aerodynamic improvements and an ultra-light design.
- Light and strong 500 Series OCLV Carbon and a new gram-saving design make this the lightest Domane SL disc ever. Comes equipped with fast-rolling 32 mm tyres, but offers clearance for up to 38 mm tyres so you can confidently ride everything from smooth tarmac to light gravel. Internal downtube storage and top tube bag mounts make it easy to carry everything you need for all-day rides.
- The sleek all-new frame saves weight and gives you more free speed thanks to updated Kammtail tube shapes.
- This bike is super versatile, super smooth and equally suited to all-day adventures on the open road, club rides and racing. Road-smoothing rear IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear, while the top tube mounts let you cleanly bolt on a bag for all-day adventures.
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
- Intended Use- Endurance
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Carbon
- Fork Material- Carbon
- Frame- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, mudguard mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork- Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Bottom Bracket- Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Chain- Shimano 105 HG601, 11-speed
Size: 44, 47 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 165 mm length
Size: 50, 52 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 170 mm length
Size: 54, 56 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 172.5 mm length
Size: 58, 60, 62 Shimano 105 R7000, 50/34 (compact), 175 mm length
Size: 44, 47, 50, 52 Shimano 105 R7025, short-reach lever, 11-speed
Size: 54, 56, 58, 60, 62 Shimano 105 R7020, 11-speed
- Cassette- Shimano 105 HG700-11, 11-34, 11 speed
- Front Derailleur- Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano 105 R7000, long cage, 34T max cog
- Grips/Bartape- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
Size: 44, 47 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF, alloy, 31.8 mm, internal Di2 routing, 75 mm reach, 128 mm drop, 36 cm width
Size: 50 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF, alloy, 31.8 mm, internal Di2 routing, 75 mm reach, 128 mm drop, 38 cm width
Size: 52 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF, alloy, 31.8 mm, internal Di2 routing, 75 mm reach, 128 mm drop, 40 cm width
Size: 54, 56 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF, alloy, 31.8 mm, internal Di2 routing, 75 mm reach, 128 mm drop, 42 cm width
Size: 58, 60, 62 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF, alloy, 31.8 mm, internal Di2 routing, 75 mm reach, 128 mm drop, 44 cm width
Size: 44 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 60 mm length
Size: 47 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 70 mm length
Size: 50 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 80 mm length
Size: 52, 54 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 90 mm length
Size: 56, 58 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 100 mm length
Size: 60, 62 Bontrager RCS Pro, -7-degree, 110 mm length
Size: 44, 47, 50, 52 Bontrager Verse Short Comp, steel rails, 155 mm width
Size: 54, 56, 58, 60, 62 Bontrager Verse Short Comp, steel rails, 145 mm width
Size: 44, 47, 50, 52, 54, 56 Domane carbon seat post, KVF shaping, 20 mm offset, 280 mm length
Size: 58, 60, 62 Domane carbon seat post, KVF shaping, 20 mm offset, 320 mm length
- Front Brake- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
- Front Wheel- Bontrager Paradigm SL, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Rear Wheel- Bontrager Paradigm SL, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Tire- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x32c
Weight(Apprx)- 8.93 kg
|Frame size number||52 cm||54 cm||56 cm||58 cm|
|A — Seat tube||47.5||50||52.5||54.8|
|B — Seat tube angle||74.2°||73.7°||73.3°||73.0°|
|C — Head tube length||14.5||16||17.5||19.5|
|D — Head angle||71.3°||71.3°||71.9°||72.0°|
|E — Effective top tube||53||54.2||55.4||56.7|
|G — Bottom bracket drop||8||8||7.8||7.8|
|H — Chainstay length||42||42||42||42.5|
|I — Offset||5.3||5.3||4.8||4.8|
|J — Trail||5.9||5.9||6.1||6|
|K — Wheelbase||100.3||101||100.8||102.2|
|L — Standover||73.5||75.4||77.6||79.6|
|M — Frame reach||37.1||37.4||37.7||38|
|N — Frame stack||56.1||57.5||59.1||61.1|
|Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||61.5||64||67||69|
|Saddle rail height max (w/short mast)||68||70.5||73.5||75.5|
|Saddle rail height min (w/tall mast)||64.5||67||70||72|
|Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)||71||73.5||76.5||78.5|