Trek Fuel EX 5 Gen 5 (Lithium Grey/Marigold)
Trek Bicycles & Bontrager Spares/Accessories are only available for in-store pickup from our Bangalore Bike Shop. Please Call or Whatsapp (+91) 80-47183232 to talk to our Product Specialists.
Fuel EX 5 is a full-suspension trail bike that's ready to handle it all. With trail-taming 140mm front and 130mm rear suspension, a Shimano 1x12 drivetrain, a dropper post for getting low on descents, and hydraulic disc brakes, the Fuel EX 5 hits the mark as a high-value, high-performance mountain bike with exceptional versatility.
- <> It's right for you if... You're ready to go full suspension, and you want a versatile trail bike at a great value. You want a ride that's sure-footed, capable, and responsive so you can stay in control no matter where you're riding. <> The tech you get A sturdy aluminum frame with a Knock Block steerer stop to protect against spinning bars. A 140mm RockShox Recon Silver fork, 130mm of rear travel with an X-Fusion Pro 2 shock, a durable 12-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain, dropper post, and hydraulic disc brakes. <> The final word You get full suspension performance without the sticker shock. Fuel EX 5 has the same proven frame technology that riders have loved over the years, with parts chosen to keep the price tag low and stoke level high.
- Smaller frames (XS and S) have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. Larger frames (M and up) have a straight top tube because taller riders with longer legs typically don’t have the same issues with standover height.
- Active Braking Pivot allows our engineers to tune how the suspension reacts to acceleration and braking forces independently. That means you get more confident control when you need it most.
- Trek's Straight Shot frame design optimizes the stiffness-to-weight ratio for a more responsive ride. You'll be able to push harder and stay more planted on your line when the going gets rough. Shimano Deore brings even more adventure with a wider range of gear choices for the steep stuff, the fast stuff, and the fun. With smooth riding, improved chain stability, and sharp shifting, Deore heightens your mountain biking confidence and control so you can focus on the trail and enjoy the ride.
- You get a high-end ride at an exceptional value with frame features like Boost148 and ABP that give you confident handling and room to upgrade parts as your skills grow. It has the capability of far more expensive trail bikes: it shreds singletrack and can even handle the occasional XC or enduro race. The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents. The RockShox fork's DebonAir spring can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring. We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5˝ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5˝ or 29˝, and sizes M to XL get 29˝ wheels
- Intended Use- Trail
- Wheel Size- 29"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130 mm travel
- Fork- <> Size: XS , S RockShox Recon Silver, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 46 mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 140 mm travel <> Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL RockShox Recon Silver, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 140 mm travel
- Bottom Bracket- Shimano MT500, 92 mm, PressFit
- Chain- Shimano Deore M6100, 12 speed
- Crank- <> Size: XS , S , M , ML , L Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length <> Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Shift Levers- Shimano Deore M6100, 12 speed
- Cassette- Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12 speed
- Front Derailleur-
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Grips/Bartape- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Handlebar- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Stem- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Saddle- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost- <> Size: XS , S TranzX JD-YSP18, 100mm travel, internal routing, 31.6mm, 361mm length <> Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Front Brake- Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, MT200 calliper
- Rear Brake- Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, MT200 calliper
- Front Wheel- Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35mm width, Presta valve
- Rear Wheel- Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35mm width, Presta valve
- Tire- <> Size: XS , S Bontrager XR4 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.60" <> Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL Maxxis Rekon EXO, wire bead, 60 tpi, 29x2.60'' <> Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL Bontrager XR4 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.60"
- Weight(Apprx)- 15.7 kg