Trek Marlin 7 Gen 2 (Gloss Miami Green)
Trek Bicycles & Bontrager Spares/Accessories are only available for in-store pickup from our Bangalore Bike Shop. Please Call or Whatsapp (+91) 80-47183232 to talk to our Product Specialists.
Marlin 7 is where race-worthy mountain bikes begin. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork and upgraded parts make this model the best choice for new riders who want a fast cross country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
- It's right for you if... You're new to the trail but have serious singletrack aspirations, and want a versatile, race-worthy mountain bike with upgrades on the parts that make a big difference in performance, like a higher-quality suspension fork and a simple 1x drivetrain.
- The tech you get A light frame with internal shift cable and brake hose cable routing, a smoother-feeling RockShox Judy fork with a lockout, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and Bontrager wheels. A simple 1x drivetrain ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. Don't worry, with the wide-range 11-46 cassette, you still get all the gears you need for clawing up climbs and blazing down descents.
The final word The RockShox suspension, wide range of gearing, and quality parts make it the best choice in the Marlin line-up for new mountain bikers who know they want a serious bike for their money. It’s fully capable of taking on big trail adventures and XC races.
- Smaller frames have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This design makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. Larger frame sizes have a straight top tube because taller riders with longer legs typically don’t have the same issues with standover height.
- Marlin looks and feels great. It’s packed with features usually found only on more expensive bikes, like a stylish frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing, which can help your cables last longer by protecting them from the elements.
- Marlin comes in seven frame sizes to suit riders of any height, and Smart Wheel Size ensures you’re on the fastest wheel that fits. The smallest sizes even come with short-reach brake levers and narrower handlebars that give smaller riders better comfort and control.
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility – it's a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too. It's really fun to ride, and feels like a much more expensive mountain bike. Great suspension at an even better price. The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t. The Marlin models in XS to S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Intended Use- Cross Country
Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
Size: XS , S Alpha Silver Aluminium, curved top tube, internal routing, chainstay disc brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
Size: XS RockShox Judy, coil spring, preload, TurnKey lockout, 42mm offset, 100mm QR, 80mm travel
Size: XS RockShox Judy, coil spring, preload, TurnKey lockout, 42 mm offset for 27.5" wheel, 100 mm QR, 80 mm travel
Size: S RockShox Judy, coil spring, preload, TurnKey lockout, 42 mm offset for 27.5" wheel, 100 mm QR, 100 mm travel
Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL RockShox Judy, coil spring, preload, TurnKey lockout, 46 mm offset for 29" wheel, 100 mm QR, 100 mm travel
- Bottom Bracket- FSA, 73 mm, threaded cartridge, 122.5 mm spindle
- Chain- KMC X10, 10-speed
Size: XS , S , M FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length
Size: ML , L , XL , XXL FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Shift Levers- Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Cassette- Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
Rear Derailleur- Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Grips/Bartape- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
Size: XS Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 690 mm width
Size: S , M , ML , L , XL , XXL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
Size: XS Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 50 mm length
Size: S Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 60 mm length
Size: M Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length
Size: ML , L Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
Size: XL , XXL Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Saddle- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
Size: XS , S , M Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
Size: ML , L , XL , XXL Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 400 mm length
- Front Brake- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Front Wheel- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Presta valve
- Rear Wheel- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Presta valve
Size: XS , S Bontrager XR2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.20"
Size: M , ML , L , XL , XXL Bontrager XR2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Pedal- VP-536 nylon platform
- Weight(Apprx)- 13.47 kg
|Frame size number||15.5||17.5||18.5||19.5||21.5|
|Frame size letter||S||M||ML||L||XL|
|A — Seat tube||36.8||41.9||44.4||47||52.1|
|B — Seat tube angle||73.5°||71.9°||71.9°||71.9°||71.9°|
|Effective seat tube angle||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C — Head tube length||9||9||9||10||12|
|D — Head angle||69.3°||69.5°||69.5°||69.5°||69.5°|
|E — Effective top tube||55.5||60.2||61.8||63.8||65.9|
|F — Bottom bracket height||30.2||31||31||31||31|
|G — Bottom bracket drop||4.8||5.8||5.8||5.8||5.8|
|H — Chainstay length||43.8||43.8||43.8||43.8||43.8|
|I — Offset||4.2||4.2||4.2||4.2||4.2|
|J — Trail||8.8||9.3||9.3||9.3||9.3|
|K — Wheelbase||106.6||110||111.6||113.7||115.9|
|L — Standover||68.6||74.8||75.8||75.7||76.9|
|M — Frame reach||38.5||41.8||43.4||45.1||46.6|
|N — Frame stack||57.4||60.2||60.2||61.1||63|
I purchased #trekmarlin7 from bots and it has been an amazing last 3 months with my bike. I had unlimited free check up, 1 full service & also 1 Boot Camp which I’m yet to attend. The bike mechanics have been very kind though I used to trouble them every 2 week since I bought my bike. Its easy to communicate with bots and get resolution as quick as possible. I feel it’s worth the money that I spent on my bike thanks you #bots