Trek Top Fuel 9.7 (Blue Smoke/Alpine/Quicksilver Fade)
Trek Bicycles & Bontrager Spares/Accessories are only available for in-store pickup from our Bangalore Bike Shop. Please Call or Whatsapp (+91) 80-47183232 to talk to our Product Specialists.
Top Fuel 9.7 is a quick and nimble full suspension carbon mountain bike that fuses the flat-out speed of a cross-country bike with the trail-munching appetite of a trail bike. It lets you fly up climbs, hammer through flat sections and keep on truckin' on rough descents.
- <> It's right for you if... You’re looking for a do-it-all full-suspension mountain bike that's fast and capable of hitting bigger stuff. You want the performance boost of a carbon frame, and you plan to put this bike through its paces on every style of trail, from flowy to techy. <> The tech you get A light and stiff full carbon frame, 130mm FOX Rhythm fork, 120 mm of rear travel with a FOX Performance Float shock and a 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain. Plus 4-piston brakes for confident descents, a Bontrager Line Dropper and Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels that are already completely tubeless, including sealant. <> The final word The Top Fuel 9.7 is an efficient and capable down country bike that's at home on flowy and technical trails. What sets this model apart is the lightweight carbon frame and solid parts spec that make for great performance at a great value.
- Active Braking Pivot allows our engineers to tune how the suspension reacts to acceleration and braking forces independently. That means you get more confident control when you need it most.
- 120 mm of rear travel combined with progressive trail geometry gives you a fast, responsive ride that helps you keep your cool when the trail turns rowdy.
- Internal frame storage makes it easy to ditch the pack and still carry your ride essentials. Guided internal cable routing keeps Top Fuel quiet on the trail and maintenance a breeze.
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride This bike’s killer suspension set-up is both efficient and ready to party. A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear. New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
- Intended Use- Cross Country
- Wheel Size- 29"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Carbon
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- OCLV Mountain Carbon, internal storage, tapered head tube, Knock Block 2.0, internal guided routing, downtube guard, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 120 mm travel
- Fork- Fox Rhythm 34, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Kabolt axle, 120 mm travel
- Bottom Bracket- <> Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL Shimano BB-MT501 BSA <> Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XL Shimano SM-BB52, 73 mm, threaded external bearing
- Chain- Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Crank- <> Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L Shimano Deore M6120, 30T ring, 55 mm chainline, 170 mm length <> Size: XL Shimano Deore M6120, 30T ring, 55 mm chainline, 175 mm length
- Shift Levers- Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Cassette- Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur-
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Grips/Bartape- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Handlebar- <> Size: XS, S Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 750 mm width <> Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Stem- Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 0-degree, 45 mm length
- Saddle- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost- <> Size: XS, S TranzX JD-YSP39, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm <> Size: M, M/L TranzX JD-YSP39, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm <> Size: L, XL TranzX JD-YSP39, 170 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm
- Front Brake- Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, M6100 lever, M6120 calliper
- Rear Brake- Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, M6100 lever, M6120 calliper
- Front Wheel- Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear Wheel- <> Size: XS Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 54, 6-bolt, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle <> Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 108, 6-bolt, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Tire- <> Size: XS Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.40" <> Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40"
- Weight(Apprx)- 13.38 kg