Continental Grand Prix 5000 S 700c Tubeless Ready Folding Tire (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 06 December and 11 December.
The new Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready is lighter, faster and comes with a reinforced sidewall. The new standard for road bike tubeless ready technology. Ride faster, more comfortable and even more puncture resistant. Available in various sizes and widths.
- With Continental's unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, they have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound Continental have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling.
- Vectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectran™ is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread.
- The revolutionary approach in cycling. Embedded in the tire construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride.
- Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering.
- intend Use- Road
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Tire Bead- Folding
- Tire Type- Clincher
- Puncture Protection- Yes
- Carcass/TPI- 110 TPI
- Tire Compound- BlackChili Compound
- Tubeless Ready- Yes
- Max Air Pressure- 108 PSI
- Weight(apprx.)- 250g