Shimano RT-MT800 Rotor For Disc Brake
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 29 February and 05 March.
The Shimano RT-MT800 brake rotor with External/Internal Serration reduces temperatures even further through the Ice Technologies FREEZA heat dissipation, resulting in more consistent braking performance. The life of the brake pads is also extended. The RT-MT800's proven sandwich construction with an aluminum core between two layers of stainless steel ensures efficient heat dissipation via the integrated radiation fins.
- great heat dissipation due to innovative design
- reduced fading
- easy installation with Spline Mount and lockring
- version with external toothing
- painted spider, polished rotor, anodized lockring
- Installation: Center Lock
- Diameter: 140 mm, 160 mm, 180 mm, 203 mm
- Design: 2-piece
- Rotor Material: stainless steel outer and aluminum core sandwich construction
- Spider Material: aluminum
- Lockring Material: aluminum
FREEZA Ice Tech
Ice Tech FREEZA brake rotors show even less fading due to 40° C less heat development compared to SM-RT98. The three-layer sandwich construction consists of stainless steel flanks and an aluminum core with integrated cooling fins. The two-part structure with the aluminum spider dissipates the heat well. The dirt-repellent design extends the service life of the rotor and pads. A real eye-catcher is the sporty, aggressive high-tech design.
|Shimano center lock
|140 mm: 88 g
160 mm: 109 g
180 mm: 132 g
203 mm: 164 g
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.
Needed these rotors to complete building a new wheel set for an existing bike. Found the exact rotors I needed and they work as advertised
Glad have to found a reasonable priced Shimano Disc rotor for my Roubaix.