Trek Dual Sport 1 Gen 4 (Satin Deep Dark Blue)
Trek Bicycles & Bontrager Spares/Accessories are only available for in-store pickup from our Bangalore Bike Shop. Please Call or Whatsapp (+91) 80-47183232 to talk to our Product Specialists.
Dual Sport 1 is a hybrid bike in the true sense of the term: it excels on a variety of surfaces, and can take you from smooth pavement to light off-road trails in a single ride. A reliable frame, suspension fork, and all-terrain tires give Dual Sport 1 an incredible amount of capability on recreational fitness rides.
- It's right for you if... You want a single hybrid bike that's efficient on pavement and comfortable on rougher terrain and even light trails. You value confidence, stability, versatility, and performance on recreational rides and commutes that cover a variety of terrain.
The tech you get A sturdy aluminum frame, a suspension fork with enough travel to take the edge off in rough terrain, a reliable drivetrain with 16 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, all-terrain tires that are grippy yet fast-rolling, and disc brakes for all-weather stopping power.
- The final word City bike, trail bike, your bike. Dual Sport 1 is an all-terrain hybrid bike built for adventure on or off the road, and ready to take you from week to weekend and back in comfortable, confident style.
- Size Small frames have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. Larger frames (M and up) have a straight top tube because taller riders typically don't have the same issues.
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain. It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!. The 2x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t. DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them. Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Intended Use- Recreation
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Mechanical Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
Size: S Alpha Gold Aluminum, curved top tube, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, rack & fender mounts, post mount disc, kickstand mount, 135x5mm QR
Size: M, L, XL Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, rack & fender mounts, post mount disc, kickstand mount, 135x5mm QR
- Fork- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 100x5mm QR, 63mm travel
- Bottom Bracket- Sealed cartridge, 68mm
- Chain- KMC Z8.3
- Crank- Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170mm length
- Shift Levers- Shimano EF500, 8 speed
- Cassette- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed
- Front Derailleur- Shimano Tourney TY710, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Altus M310
- Grips/Bartape- Bontrager Satellite
Size: S, M Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4mm, 30mm rise, 600mm width
Size: L, XL Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4mm, 30mm rise, 620mm width
Size: S, M Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 10 degree, 90mm length
Size: L, XL Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 10 degree, 110mm length
- Saddle- Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost- Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length
- Front Brake- Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake- Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
- Front Wheel- Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve
- Rear Wheel- Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve
- Tire- Bontrager GR1 Comp, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x40c
- Pedal- Wellgo nylon platform
- Weight(Apprx)- 13.54 kg
|Frame size letter||M||L||XL|
|A — Seat tube||44.5||50.8||57.1|
|B — Seat tube angle||74.0°||73.5°||72.5°|
|C — Head tube length||12.5||13.5||15.5|
|D — Head angle||71.0°||71.0°||72.0°|
|E — Effective top tube||59||60.5||63.5|
|F — Bottom bracket height||29.4||29.4||29.4|
|G — Bottom bracket drop||6||6||6|
|H — Chainstay length||46||46||46|
|I — Offset||3.8||3.8||3.8|
|J — Trail||8.2||8.2||7.5|
|K — Wheelbase||110||110.5||111|
|L — Standover||76.5||80.8||85|
|M — Frame reach||41.6||42.3||43.4|
|N — Frame stack||60.6||61.6||63.9|
Good quality store, efficient sales and service team, very much satisfied.
I bought a Trek Dual Sport 1 bike from BOTS Jayanagar two weeks ago. Wothout doubt it is an excellent product. And without doubt your store is well stocked woth some of the best bikes in the market.
However, what is badly wrong with BOTS - and in fact very very badly wrong - is the attitude of your showroom staff to customers. From the time I dropped in for an enquiry till the time I selected and ordered the bike to the time of delivery and beyond, all I got from your sales staff, especially Rizwan and on one occasion another chap whose name I dont know, was cold unsmiling stares and very little communication. All the time their attitude was one of bored and supercilious indifference. As if they were doing me a big favour by talking to me. I was left wondering whether I was the customer of BOTS or if it was the other way round.
I love the bike but honestly feel that I could have picked up this bike from another dealer who would be more interested in the customer.