Trek Dual Sport 2 Gen 5 (Mulsanne)
Trek Bicycles & Bontrager Spares/Accessories are only available for in-store pickup from our Bangalore Bike Shop. Please Call or Whatsapp (+91) 80-47183232 to talk to our Product Specialists.
Dual Sport 2 is a capable and confident hybrid bike that's fun to ride from roads to rail trails and beyond. It has a light frame, a sturdy drivetrain with 18 speeds, plus, powerful hydraulic disc brakes for serious stopping power. Wide wheels and lofty tires soak up bumps and rough terrain for a comfortable, confident ride on pavement, light gravel trails, bike paths, and more.
- It's right for you if... You enjoy riding your bike for fun, fitness, commutes, and errands. You want a light, capable hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrain.
- The tech you get A lightweight aluminum frame with sleek internal cable routing and rack and fender mounts, wide 650b wheels and wide 50c tires for capability and comfort on varied terrain, a reliable 2x9 Shimano drivetrain with a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, comfortable ergonomic grips, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power.
- The final word Dual Sport 2 is an all-terrain hybrid bike that’s built for adventure on or off the road. Whether you want to explore gravel paths or commute to work, this bike will give you the capability and confidence to do it!
- Weighing in lighter than ever before, Dual Sport is easy to maneuver, fun to pedal, and simple to store after your ride.
- New mounting points pair with Bontrager Advanture Bags to securely mount bags to your bike without tons of straps and bungees. Simply bolt on, load up, roll out.
- Tons of mounts on the frame and fork make Dual Sport perfect for any kind of ride. Add racks, fenders, and accessories for commutes or adventuring beyond.
- Stiff wheels and wide tires give you the terrain-smoothing comfort and confidence of a suspension fork without the added weight. Versatile gravel tires are fast on pavement and grippy on rougher terrain. The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look. It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- Intended Use- Recreation
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Alpha Gold Aluminum, internal cable routing, rack & fender mounts, post mount disc, kickstand mount. 135x5mm QR
- Fork- Dual Sport alloy, internal brake routing, fender mounts, rack mounts, ThruSkew 5mm QR
- Bottom Bracket- Sealed cartridge, 68mm
- Chain- KMC X9
- Crank- Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170mm length
Size: S, M, L, XL Shimano Altus M2010, 9 speed
Size: S, M, L, XL Shimano Altus M2010, 2 speed
- Cassette- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed
- Front Derailleur- Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
- Grips/Bartape- Bontrager Satellite
Size: S Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 600mm width
Size: M Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 660mm width
Size: L, XL Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 690mm width
Size: S Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 70mm length
Size: M, L Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 80mm length
Size: XL Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 90mm length
- Saddle- Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost- Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length
- Front Brake- C-Star BH-RS925T hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Rear Brake- C-Star BH-RS925T hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Front Wheel- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve, Black
- Rear Wheel- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve, Black
- Tire- Bontrager GR0 Comp, wire bead, 60 tpi, 650x50c
- Pedal- Wellgo nylon body, alloy cage
- Weight(Apprx)- 12.79 kg
|Frame size letter||S||M||L||XL|
|A — Seat tube||37.5||42||46.5||52|
|B — Seat tube angle||73.8°||73.3°||72.8°||71.8°|
|C — Head tube length||14||16.5||19||21.5|
|D — Head angle||69.8°||70.3°||70.8°||71.8°|
|E — Effective top tube||54.5||56.5||58.5||61.5|
|F — Bottom bracket height||28.9||28.9||28.9||28.9|
|G — Bottom bracket drop||6||6||6||6|
|H — Chainstay length||44.7||44.7||44.7||44.7|
|I — Offset||3.9||3.9||3.9||3.9|
|J — Trail||8.7||8.3||8||7.4|
|K — Wheelbase||105.2||106.3||107.2||107.9|
|L — Standover||72.3||76.1||80||84.3|
|M — Frame reach||37.8||38.5||39.1||40.1|
|N — Frame stack||57.3||59.8||62.4||65.2|