Sram NX Eagle Dub Boost 170mm 1x12 Speed Groupset
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
170mm Cranks, 32t Ring, For 148mm "Boost" Rear Spacing (Kit)
The new Sram NX Eagle Group is the entry into the 1x12-speed world with the new "DUB" standard (28.99mm axle diameter). The Group delivers consistent performance every time out.
Low-priced 1x12-speed Group: the SRAM NX Eagle DUB
Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™2 tooth profile chainring, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links.
SRAM DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination, and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
Features - Sram NX Eagle DUB Crank
- 6000 series forged aluminum arms
- DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination, and is forward and backward compatible
Features - Sram NX Eagle Trigger Shifter
- X-ACTUATION™ for precise and dependable 12-speed performance
- Multi-position mounting
- MatchMaker™ X compatible
- Aluminum pull lever
- Discrete clamp
Features - NX Eagle 12-speed Rear Derailleur
- Completely new rear derailleur incorporating Sram´s proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Eagle™ ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK™ positioning add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting, and quieter operation
Features - PG-1230 NX Eagle 12-speed Cassette 11-50
- Compatible with a splined driver body
- Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs, and unleashing your speed on the descents
- Wide 11-50t gear range - a perfect fit for any ride. Optimized gear steps across the entire range
- The PG-1230 is the only Eagle™ cassette that meets Sram´s durability requirements for E-MTB applications
Features - Sram NX Eagle Chain
- Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain guiding and increased longevity
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
Forward-thinking and backward compatible DUB™ BB/Crank technology is the workhorse without restraint. Designed for the most discerning pros. And riders who set it and neglect it. DUB™ is compatible with all major bottom bracket standards. Offering better sealing than ever before, without having to make compromises to fit all frames. Yet it opens the door for a new crank spindle for the world’s all-time lightest crankset. It’s a new approach that embraces the old. And it’s about time.
After extensive research, Sram unifies the diameter of bike crankshafts and inner bearings to 28.99mm in 2018. The new bearing technology DUB (Durable Unifying Bottom Bracket) sets new standards from now on.
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision
Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-ACTUATION™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
The X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB-proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10-speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing, and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
MatchMaker X Integrated
The MatchMaker X clamp is more than just a clamp. It’s like having Martha Stewart tidy up your cockpit. Since each clamp accepts up to three controls, you can put everything from your XLoc suspension lockout, your SRAM shifters, and AVID brake levers as well as your Reverb XLoc remote, all on two clamps. Short of genetically engineering longer thumbs, it’s the ideal way to put everything within easy reach. Just like Martha would.
Ultra-smooth chain inner plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock® as a tool-free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PowerLock® does not require special tools for installation, the especially tight tolerances of 10-, 11- and 12-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock® is good for a one-time application only.
|Crankset (Chainrings)||32 teeth|