Absolute Black Dura-Ace 9100 Crank Bolt Cover (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 12 December and 17 December.
Absolute Black premium bolt covers are designed specifically for Shimano 110/4bcd Ultegra 8000 and Dura-Ace 9100 cranks. They cover the small step down between the chainring and crank arms, completing the entire look of the crank. With these covers your crank looks great again.
- Our aesthetic bolt covers are not compatible with Sub Compact oval chainrings.
- There are two separate versions. One fits Ultegra 8000 and the other one Dura-Ace 9100.
- Bolt covers are delivered with the mounting bolts.(no extra bolts needed).
- While tightening the provided bolts to the recommended torque, it is necessary to prevent the bolt covers from spinning, by holding them down with your fingers. The covers might get damaged if they are not held while torquing the bolts.
- Simply put, these bolt covers for Ultegra and Dura-Ace cranks make your crank look even better with AbsoluteBlack or Rotor Oval chainrings. When you switch to Absolute black oval rings, you create a small step down at the connection point between crank arms and chainring bolt-hole area. These bolt covers fix this making your crank look great again.
How to mount Absolute Black Bolt Covers:
Remove your current bolts and nuts completely. Place the bolt covers into their specific positions from the front, so they sit nice and flush with a crank. Then use provided short bolts with torx T30 sockets and screw them from the back. You should use about 5-7Nm of force.
- Color: Black, Ultegra Grey
- Compatibility:Dura-Ace 9100, 9150 Di2, Ultegra 8000, R8050 Di2. (also fit nicely with Rotor chainrings). NOT compatible with our Sub Compact chainrings.
- In the Box:4 covers and 4x T30 Torx bolts.
- Material:7075 T6 aluminium.
- Finish: type II anodizing.