Abus Cliffhanger MTB Cycling Helmet (Midnight Blue)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
Our top helmet for the modern trail rider: The CliffHanger manages to combine safety and good ventilation in one helmet with ease and to great effect. In the MIPS version, it is equipped with additional impact protection.
The CliffHanger is the flagship trail model in the ABUS MTB series. When you're riding up and down steep hills on an enduro bike, the MTB helmet offers excellent ventilation and protection.
Lighter, better ventilated, and with adjustable TriVider helmet straps - the CliffHanger scores with these features. The special MTB adjustment system also ensures that the helmet sits comfortably and firmly on the head when riding through the wildest of rock gardens. The inner shell made of EPS hard foam is foamed into a three-part outer shell, making a lightweight and rugged helmet. The multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) can reduce energy by up to 40 percent in the event of an oblique impact.
With the CliffHanger, we have created a helmet perfect for the gnarliest of trails.
- Multi-Shell In-Mould for a permanent bond between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom Ace MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to fit the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for ponytail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider strap system
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN chip slim for fall detection
- MIPS: Impact protection that protects the brain, especially when the cyclist's head hits the ground at an angle during a fall.
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS.
- Molded lower shell for added durability
- Height-adjustable visor
- GoggFit: Goggles are easily stored under the visor when not being used.
- Ventilation: excellent ventilation through 8 air inlets and 6 air outlets
- FidLock magnetic buckle
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Unisex
- Helmet Type- Half-Shell
- Safety Standard- CE EN-1078
- Weight- 350g (M)