Abus Moventor 2.0 MIPS MTB Cycling Helmet (Velvet Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 12 December and 17 December.
Like its predecessor, the Moventor 2.0 is an all-mountain helmet. The MIPS version has additional impact protection integrated into the helmet. This feature provides even better protection for the heads of adventurous mountain bikers. Steep climbs, high-speed racing, all-day adventures: "Down-country” is action-packed, which means the demands on the equipment also increase. Down-country is all about going up fast, down fast, and repeating. The Moventor 2.0 MIPS is virtually perfectly for the demands of mountain bikers. The MTB helmet is lightweight, well ventilated, and has a deeper fit that gives more protection at the back of the head. When the trail points downwards, the ten air inlets and nine air outlets provide good ventilation. In addition to all the well-thought-out features for off-road use, the MIPS model has impact protection. This is intended to protect the brain, especially if the cyclist's head hits the ground at an angle during a fall. In a fall, the brain is exposed to strong rotational movements that can lead to severe brain injuries. With MIPS, a movable low-friction plastic shell is integrated into the helmet to ensure that rotation is reduced and the head is better protected.
- Multi-Shell In-Mould for a permanent bond between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom Ace MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to fit the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for ponytail wearers
- MIPS: Impact protection that protects the brain, especially when the cyclist's head hits the ground at an angle during a fall.
- GoggFit: Device that allows a pair of goggles to be fixed to the helmet when the athlete doesn’t need them while riding
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Unisex
- Helmet Type- Half Shell
- Safety Standard- CE EN-1078