Assos Equipe RS Le Houdini S9 Targa Mens Cycling Roadsuit (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 10 December and 15 December.
The LE HOUDINI S9 is built for pure speed and its TARGA upgrade reduces weight, and improves aerodynamics while increasing comfort with our latest racing liner.
The new shaping of the LE HOUDINI TARGA panels and the combination of five patented fabrics reduce air resistance and moisture absorption, reducing weight and improving aerodynamics. Comfort is enhanced by the EQUIPE S9 sundeck insert, which combines shock absorption and stability with multidirectional cooling air flow. Added skin grip Finish grips on the legs fix the legs without unnecessary pressure.
The lower part is made of compression material Type.441 and pressure relieving material Ossidia on the panels of the legs and the crotch respectively. The upper features the highly breathable Stabilizator V7 material to secure the pockets and miniCheck Tex across the entire front. The sleeves are finished with an aerodynamic, lightly fitted Push Pull fabric that gives the LE HOUDINI TARGA full body compression, breathability, UV resistance and aerodynamics. There is no other fabric combination like this in the world.
CONSTRUCTION / CUT
The most aggressive, aerodynamic and compressive fit we offer, second-skin racingFit is restrictive when standing, but snaps into place in the saddle.
- Taped Seams: Taped seams reduce bulk, resistance and irritation compared to sewn seams.
- Triple Pocket Ramp: Pre-structured for increased load capacity and stability. A flap secures personal belongings and a headphone port in the right pocket keeps headphone cables discreet.
- Raw-cut sleeves: Eliminating transition ridges on the sleeves removes an aerodynamic obstacle on the front edge of the jersey. We omitted the restraining tapes to achieve a truly lying, non-restrictive surface.
- skinGrip finish: a cropped leg hem with a minimalistic silicone finish keeps the leg in place and prevents twisting.
- WhirlKrater: strategically placed holes in the liner to ensure airflow.
- GoldenGate: The stitching pattern anchors the front and back, but leaves the body of the liner free to float, so the chamois moves with your body, not against it.
- Sundeck Superlight: A panel of soft, comfort-focused fabric in the front of the liner increases airflow and eliminates pressure on the most sensitive areas, allowing for a more aggressive fit throughout the length of the shorts.
- Shock-Absorb Mono 9 Cushioning System: Compression foam materials in a 9mm racing platform with 3D Waffle inserts that shed grams and increase airflow. Thermoforming reduces the risk of scratching and skin irritations
- Gender- Men
- Padded Liner- Yes
Material-48% Polyamide 37% Polyester 15% Elastane