Birzman Tubeless Tire Lever Set
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 04 March and 09 March.
Tubeless tyres are known for their difficulty of installing, as they are designed to be an airtight cavity, and usually fit tighter on the rim. Many times it would require a tire lever or two to mount properly – sometimes even using two levers wouldn’t work.
Birzmn Tubeless Tyre Lever Set is designed specifically to make mounting tight and stubborn tyres a less painful experience.
- For use on both tubeless and tubed tyres.
- Clips onto the rim to help hold the mounted parts of the tyre in place.
- Concurved edge fits snugly with the rim, enabling better engagement with the tyre bead, and easier tire removal.
- Thin edge slips under the tire bead easily, especially handy when there is a tight space between tyre bead and rim.
- Material: Glass-fibre reinforced high polymer
- Size:120 x 27 x 6m
- Weight: 16g/pc
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.
good ones,eventhough they are not too strong,but good ones if used carefully.
I bought these for my road bike rides. My road bike tyres are much more harder to take out and put back in compared to my MTB which could be taken out with just one lever. But the road bike almost always ends up needing 3 levers. So I bought these. Unfortunately two of these levers broke while trying to take out the tyre. Maybe since I was new to handling road bike tyres I did not know how to handle it best, but these levers could not take the force and snapped at the edge. Two good things about it - 1) the edge is well bent and holds the tyre well and 2) the part which holds on to the spoke is also well designed