Blackburn Dayblazer 400 Front Light (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 14 December and 19 December.
Awesome Light. Awesome Price. Not too long ago, a 400-lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Dayblazer 400 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility and ample side visibility, the Dayblazer 400 puts light where riders need it most.
- BLITZ MODE: WHETHER YOU ARE IN THE DARKEST ALLEY, OR ON THE BRIGHTEST STREET, BLITZ DAYTIME RUNNING MODE WAS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU BE SEEN ON YOUR BIKE AND KEEP YOU SAFE, DAY OR NIGHT
- LED FUEL GAUGE/CHARGE INDICATOR: A SMALL BUILT IN LED LIGHT INDICATES THE BATTERY LEVEL. GREEN =<75%, ORANGE = 75-25%, RED =<25%
- IP-67 SUBMERSIBLE: INGRESS PROTECTION RATING OR ‘IP RATING’, IS A TECHY WAY TO DESCRIBE THE LEVEL OF WATER AND DUST PROOFNESS A PRODUCT HAS. THIS LIGHT MEETS THE IP-67 STANDARD, WHICH MEANS IS “TOTALLY PROTECTED AGAINST DUST/GRIT AND IS FULLY PROTECTED AGAINST THE EFFECTS OF IMMERSION BETWEEN 15CM AND 1 METER FOR 30 MINUTES.
- Max Brightness- 400 Lumens
- Power Source- Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery
- Mount Location - Handlebar, Helmet
- Charge Time- 3 Hours
- Run Time- Blitz mode: 1 hour at 400 lumens, Low mode: 1.5 hours at 200 lumens, Pulse mode: 6 hours at 200 lumens, Strobe mode: 10 hours at 200 lumens
- Protection Rating- IP67
- Dimension(in mm)- 82x38x19mm
- Weight- 104g
Rides beyond 15 kmph , using this light may be dangerous. It forms a halo and is not focused on the road. So visibility is really very bad. Also, the battery indicator turns red within 30 mins of full charge and remains red until full discharge. Since there is no buffer after discharge , suddenly everything goes dark. For me , it was money down the drain.
I’ve used this for a long time now because it costed a lot and I don’t have the heart to throw it in the bin. I strongly suggest to look at other lights.
Good performance as advertised, price point is little higher compared to specs.