Blub Dry Weather Ceramic Chain Lube
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 04 March and 09 March.
When to use it? In general for road trips due to the low attraction to its dirt and its easy cleaning. In the mountains it is also highly appreciated in dry conditions, especially. Do not use in rainy or muddy conditions, or if you are going through wet areas since the water would remove the lubrication. The effectiveness of the Wax with more additional protection.
How to use it?
1. Clean the chain with our Bike Cleaner
2. Shake and apply dry wax. One drop per link and one round of chain. That will create a hard and resistant layer of wax, which has very low attraction to dirt.
3. Let dry for 2 minutes
4. Go for the ride
- Advanced chain lubricant for all kinds of conditions. Contains ceramic additives.
- This is our PREMIUM ceramic lube. More protection and longivity on the chain. More protection and longevity on the chain.
- Contains a wax base with ceramic particles that creates greater protection in the chain.
- Once applied, more durability and resistence than Teflon (PTFE)
- For road and mountain.
- Prolongs and protects the life of the transmission
- Reduces noise and friction
- Dry in a few minutes, leaving a lubricating film with low attraction of dirt and abrasive elements.
- Longer duration between applications.
- Clean transmission for longer
- Easily removed with soap and water.
- Hold departures between 120-150km
- Weather Condition- Dry Weather
- Lube Base- Ceramic
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.
This lube is great & easy to apply as it maintains its white color for a while to ensure we got every roller in every link cover. Easily lasts 500kms and washes off with a little soapy water
I have just started using. Seems good. Will have to see how long it will last.