Blub Dry Weather PTFE Chain Lube
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 29 February and 05 March.
It is an excellent lubricant for dry conditions and long distances. It is made with PTFE material. When to use it? Ideal for long outings in dry and dusty conditions. It could be used as the Wax but with the addition of having a longer dry life and more security in case of unforeseen in the form of mud, water, puddles, etc.
How to use it?
1. Clean the chain with our Degreaser
2. Shake and apply the dry lubricant. One drop per link, two turns of chain and remove what is on. That That will create a dry layer of TEFLON that keeps your chain clean, without absorbing any dirt, dust or sand.
3. Let dry for 2 minutes
4. Go for the ride
- It is formulated with PTFE material, capable of reaching each link in the chain and achieving excellent friction
- It has an oil base that makes it adhere much more to the chain and have greater longevity between applications. It supports the water much better
- Satisfies the demand for road and mountain bikers
- Unbeatable for dry, dirty and dusty environments and stays well in wet conditions.
- Necessary to clean with our Degreaser.
- Facilitates a very smooth transition between pine nuts and plates.
- Hold departures between 150-200km
- Weather Condition- Dry Weather
- Lube Base- PTFE
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.
Works really good for Rajasthan weather, as there's little to no rain here.
This lube doesn't attract dirt and keeps the chain clean and smooth. One drop per chain link is enough.
Got excellent results using this lube, have been using Muc-Off previously but I felt this to be slightly better.
Been using it for a couple months now and it's serving me well. Shifts feel smooth, chain doesn't get very dirty and lasts me 2-3 very intense rides which I feel is good enough.
This is one of the better dry weather lubes I have used till date. Made of PTFE dirt does not stick to the chain. Makes chain maintenance very easy. Saves a lot of time. Quantity may seem small, but you literally have to use one drop per chain link and it's good enough.