Brooks Cambium C17 Special Recycled Nylon Saddle (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 27 February and 03 March.
The Cambium C17 Special Recycled Nylon. Adopting an ecological approach to saddle construction, our latest C17 Special utilises earth-friendly materials throughout. Starting with the nylon top, recycled fibres eliminate the need for new materials while reducing waste, combined with natural rubber for wet-weather protection and comfort. One of the biggest innovations comes in the form of Liquid Wood, an innovative, 100% biodegradable biopolymer used to create the nosepiece and saddle backplate. All mounted on stainless steel rails with aluminium rivets for a lifetime of hard use, more sustainable cycling starts by taking a seat.
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Recycled Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in 100% biodegradable Liquid Wood
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Weight: 462.0 g.
- Recomended Use- All Types
- Gender- Unisex
- Saddle Upper Material- Waterproof recycled nylon top
- Rail Material- Steel
- Length- 283mm