Cateye Velo Wireless+ Cyclocomputer (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 07 December and 12 December.
The VELO WIRELESS+ features a reliable analog wireless connection, intuitive tire size setup, and a zip-tie bracket for easy installation.
- Enjoy convenient auto start & stop, and useful settings like a programmable odometer and backlight with night mode.
- Battery indicator ensures you never run out of power
- A comprehensive menu screen helps you make quick adjustments.
- Auto start / stop Feature
- Menu screen to change setting
- Zip-tie bracket included
- Backlight Screen
- Setup- Wireless
- Operation- Button
- Display Type- Monochrome
- Display Size- NA
- Connectivity- Wireless
- Data Transfer- Wireless
- GPS- No
- Navigation- NA
- Map- NA
- Speed Sensor- YES (Included)
- Cadance Sensor- NO
- Heart Rate Monitor- NO
- Protection Rating- IPX8
- Power Source- Disposable CR2032
- Battery Life- approx 1 year (1hr use per day） [Sensor] approx 10,000 km [6,250 miles]
In The Box
- Cateye Velo Wireless+ Cyclomcomputer
- Nylon Tie
Good simple computer for keeping track of speed and distance. It was easy to set up and works with various wheel sizes. The fit of the transmitting unit to the fork is a little awkward for thicker forks. But the mounting unit is rubber so it takes the shape of the fork well enough, if not perfectly. The computer unit can be mounted to either the stem or the handle bars. It mounts with zip ties and an adhesive foam for protecting the bars. It's designed to fit the curve of a typical round handlebar or round stem, so if you have a flat bar or flat stem it might not fit snug. I wanted to mount it on my stem but since my stem has a flat top, it wouldn't fit correctly. But it fits fine on the bars. I'm still giving this five stars because it works fine and does what it is supposed to do. I would recommend it to others and I would buy it again.