Cateye VIZ 150 Rear Light (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
Compact, bright, and versatile, the ViZ150 stands out with high visibility from OptiCube™ lens technology and Daytime Hyperflash™ mode in an economical package.
- 3 LEDs (150 lm)
- Highly visible during daytime
- 300 degree visibility
- Long rear beam projection
- OptiCube™ lens technology.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included).
- Low battery indicator.
- 4 modes
- Charging time: 3h.
- Mode memory function.
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.).
- New seat post bracket SP-15 which fits contemporary (kammtail) aero seatpost.
- Snap System™.
- Mounts Size: φ21.5-32.0mm. Fits up to 130mm outer circumference. (SP-15).
- Max Brightness- 150 Lumens
- Power Source- Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery
- Mount Location - Seatpost
- Charge Time- 3 Hours
- Run Time- Constant (20 lumens)：5 hrs Flashing (15 lumens)：70 hrs Group Ride (50 lumens)：11 hrs Daytime Hyperflash (150 lumens)：15 hrs
- Protection Rating- IPX4
- Dimension(in mm)- 62.5x21.0x32.5mm
- Weight- 27g
the mounting bracket isn't the best, but the light is great. very good brightness and visibility.
Does what it says....the daylight factor is awesome...I Especially bought this light for daylight visibility
Day time visibility is also good
The only thing I dislike about this light is that there is no low power flash setting that has at least one light on. Having at least one light on improves the ability for drivers behind you to accurately gauge the distance to you. I'm glad that such a mode does exist; it's just too bright. A low intensity version of that mode would've been really good to have. Daytime flash is great and offers confidence during the day. Wide cone of visibility, more than 180 degrees side to side. I've a round post and the mounting is very secure.
It's only been a few weeks. I'll update the review after a few charging cycles.