Corima WS Road Rim Brake Wheelset (Outline)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Corima RR CL TA DX 58mm 'WS black' 28" 20sp outline The WS Black illustrates so well CORIMA's mastery and experience in carbon wheel design. It is the perfect balance between performance and comfort. In 58mm, the WS Black will seduce cyclists looking for speed on time trial or triathlon courses. This WS Black has all the qualities required to meet the expectations of both demanding competitors and cyclists who want to have fun while riding.
- ALUMINUM S BLACK HUB The "S Black" version in aluminum benefits from the latest innovations with, for example, 30-tooth crown gear and a Ø 17 mm axle in titanium/aluminum. They are machined in the best alloys by specialists in precision mechanics equipped with the most modern machining equipment.
- TORSION BOX - TECHNOLOGY CORIMA ’s secret behind its incredible stiffness: weight ratio is hidden in the rim structure. All CORIMA wheels are filled with structural foam and a horizontal UD carbon fiber bar to increase overall rigidity and strength. The Torsion Box concept created and patented by CORIMA in the 90’s, significantly reduces the flex found in ALL hollow carbon rims. This stiffness allows for enhanced power transfer in the most direct way possible to the ground, to push the bike forward. Because of this internal structure, the wheel is able to keep its trueness better under load. This core also helps to absorb both vibrations and sound for a quiet and more comfortable ride.
- GLOBAL APPROACH Since we entered the bicycle industry in 1988, CORIMA has always been at the forefront of carbon wheel design technology. With our own patents and unique design philosophy, we are constantly innovating and improving our wheels to stay one step ahead of the competition and give you even more performance. Our philosophy has always been to design the best-performing wheels with a global approach. This includes lightness and reliability, of course, but also essential performance factors such as stiffness, aerodynamics, and rotational inertia.
- DESIGNED AND PRODUCED IN LORIOL-SUR-DRÔME When our engineers imagine a new product, they simultaneously think about the industrialization process of this one. Indeed, thanks to our history and our industrial origins, we design all the manufacturing means that will be used in the realization of your wheels (special machines, molds, tools) as well as the test benches necessary for the improvement and the validation. This global control of the design and the means of production assures our customers of the required performances and an exceptional quality-price ratio.
- VALIDATED BY THE GREATEST CHAMPIONS Our partnership with Astana for more than 11 seasons, allows us to test and optimize our products with the best athletes in the world. In addition to the partnership with Astana, many athletes, and not only those we have in sponsorship, choose to evolve with our products. This is a sign of their quality and reliability to meet the expectations at the highest level.
- Recomended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Brake- Centerlock Disc
- Inner Rim Width- 26 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Speed-11 Speed
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Front Wheel Axle-
- Rear Wheel Axle-12x142mm Thru
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-55-80 mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear) -20 Rear