Felt VR Advanced 105 (Black Glitter/Matte Textreme)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 05 December and 10 December.
The Felt VR Advanced 105 is an endurance road bike that is lightweight, comfortable, stable, fun, and affordable. It is made with Felt’s UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber. Its all-day geometry and versatility aim to keep riders comfortable and confident for miles on end. Despite its more upright position, the VR is a very fast bike. It is just one step removed from Felt’s aggressive performance road racing bike. Comfort and versatility come first but performance-oriented stiffness is not an afterthought on this bike. With hidden rack mounts and the ability to seamlessly integrate a fender, it is ready for all types of riding. The Felt VR Advanced also has confident and lively steering and handling as well as extra tire clearance so not matter how difficult the road, this bike will have you covered.
- Felt implemented a seatstay that is outboard of the seat tube for enhanced compliance and absorption on tough roads.
- A stiff tapered headtube is featured on the VR Advanced, leading to predictable handling. With a fork that allows tires up to 30mm, riders can tailor their ride to take on the roughest roads with no issues.
- The bottom bracket shell is robust and promotes the type of power transfer you need in a performance road bike.
- This version of the VR Advanced is equipped with a Shimano 105 groupset for reliable and affordable mechanical shifting at a reasonable price.
- The Felt VR Advanced 105 is an endurance bike that will fill your need for adventure and speed.
- Intended Use- Endurance
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Carbon
- Fork Material- Carbon
- Frame- Felt VR 3.0, UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon
- Fork- Felt VR 3.0, UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber
- Bottom Bracket- Token Ninja Lite, BB386 for Shimano (24mm)
- Chain- Shimano CN-HG601
- Crank- Shimano 105, FC-R7000, 50/34 T
- Shift Levers- Shimano 105, ST-R7025, Shimano 105, ST-R7020
- Cassette- Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-34 T
- Front Derailleur- Shimano 105, FD-R7000, Down-Swing
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano 105, RD-R7000, Shadow, 22-S
- Grips/Bartape- FBT-2
- Handlebar- Devox DBar.A2 31.8 mm, 380 mm, Devox DBar.A2 31.8 mm, 400 mm, Devox DBar.A2 31.8 mm, 420 mm, Devox DBar.A2 31.8 mm, 440 mm
- Stem- Devox StemR.A2
- Saddle- Prologo Dimension Space STN
- Seatpost- Devox Post.C2, 344 mm
- Front Brake- Shimano BR-R7070, 2-piston, Hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Brake- Shimano SM-RT70, 140 mm, Center lock
- Front Wheel- Devox WheelRDS.A1, Tubeless ready, Center lock, 12x100
- Rear Wheel- Devox WheelRDS.A1, Tubeless ready, Center lock, 12x142 mm
- Tire- Vittoria Rubino Pro IV,
- Pedal- NA
- Weight(Apprx)- 8.78kg
|(A) Top Tube Length||495 mm||510 mm||525 mm||545 mm||563 mm||580 mm||595 mm|
|(B) Seat Tube Length||410 mm||430 mm||450 mm||480 mm||500 mm||520 mm||550 mm|
|(C) Seat Tube Angle||75.3 °||74.7 °||74.5 °||74 °||73.5 °||73 °||73 °|
|(D) Head Tube Length||115 mm||130 mm||145 mm||165 mm||185 mm||205 mm||225 mm|
|(E) Steering Angle||70.3 °||71.3 °||72 °||72.5 °||72.5 °||72.5 °||72.5 °|
|(F) Chain Stay Length||412 mm||412 mm||415 mm||415 mm||415 mm||417 mm||417 mm|
|(G) Wheel Base||977 mm||981 mm||989 mm||1000 mm||1013 mm||1027 mm||1042 mm|
|(H) Standover Height||665 mm||687 mm||708 mm||737 mm||757 mm||777 mm||805 mm|
|(I) BB-Drop||72 mm||72 mm||70 mm||70 mm||70 mm||70 mm||70 mm|
|(K) Fork Offset||52 mm||52 mm||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|(L) Stack||521 mm||539 mm||555 mm||576 mm||595 mm||614 mm||633 mm|
|(M) Reach||355 mm||362 mm||369 mm||379 mm||386 mm||392 mm||401 mm|
|(N) Stem Length||80 mm||80 mm||90 mm||100 mm||100 mm||110 mm||120 mm|
|(O) Crank Length||165 mm||165 mm||170 mm||172.5 mm||172.5 mm||175 mm||175 mm|