Giro Aether Spherical MIPS Road Cycling Helmet (Matte Portaro Grey/White/Red)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 05 March and 10 March.
FROM THE ELEGANT SILHOUETTE OF ITS INDUSTRIAL DESIGN TO HOW THIS HELMET MANAGES IMPACT ENERGY, THE AETHER SPHERICAL IS UNLIKE ANY HELMET EVER CREATED AND A TRUE TESTAMENT TO PERFORMANCE INNOVATION. Inside the Aether Spherical, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow. Our proprietary Spherical Technology is integrated between the layers of EPS foam, instead of against the rider's head, giving riders the benefits of MIPS® without obstruction to comfort or cooling power. The stunning silhouette is formed by a sleek six-piece shell that surrounds a series of massive vents, with added structural reinforcement via a shatter-resistant AURA reinforcing arch. The final touch is our Roc Loc 5+ Air fit system, featuring 3-way fit tuning, that allows for easy adjustment in seconds.
- MIPS - Spherical technology, Powered by MIPS and REG
- CONSTRUCTION - Independent, in-mold liners with the spherical ball - and - socket design. Siz-piece polycarbonate hardbody lower shell, aura reinforcing arch, nanobead EPS Foam
- VENTILATION TYPE - 11 Wing tunnel vent with internal channeling
- IMPACT LINER TYPE - 2 EPS foam liners with progressive layering
- FIT SYSTEM - ROC LOC 5+ AIR
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Men
- Helmet Type- Half Shell
- Safety Standard- CE EN-1078
- Weight- 260g (Size M)
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.