The Giro® Fixture™ Bike Helmet provides protection from impact while delivering a cool design for the trails. It features the Roc Loc® Sport Fit system for an easy and versatile fit, and an in-mold polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner that keeps the helmet lightweight but strong. With 18 vents, the Fixture™ offers cooling ventilation.
- Designed for mountain biking
- Roc Loc® Sport Fit system provides an adjustable, comfortable fit
- Ventilation: 18 vents
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS foam liner for impact absorption
- Full Hardbody™ shell for maximum durability
- Features quick-dry padding
- Removable visor for coverage from the sun
- Reflective detailing for added safety
The Roc Loc® Sport fit system offers easy one-handed operation with a 7 cm adjustment range. With comfort similar Roc Loc® 5 and ponytail compatibility, the Roc Loc® Sport fit system brings premium function to sport level helmets.
The In-Mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
The Universal Fit™ helmets are sculpted to look good and fit great for almost anyone on the first try. By developing proprietary shell sizes based on specific customer groups, and combining them with an easily-adjustable fit system, it’s easy for you get the right fit, straight out of the box, without the hassle or expense of trying multiple sizes.