Giro Jacket II MTB Cycling Shoes (Dark Shadow/Gum)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 24 February and 29 February.
The Jacket™ II is the “daily driver” of Giro's footwear line, at home on the pump track, the shop floor, and over doubles on the trail – or at the pub. To cover this much ground with a single pair of shoes you have to get the balance right – durability and performance where it counts, with style throughout. That’s why they use a reinforced, water-resistant microfiber upper matched to a Vibram® Ecostep™ rubber outsole for comfort, durability, and sure grip on the pedals. It’s the versatility you need, every day, to live pedal to the metal.
- Vibram® is the world leader in high-performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like HydroGrip, the stickiest moldable compound in the Vibram® arsenal and developed specifically for flat pedal riding in dry and wet conditions; and MegaGrip, a high-performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to HydroGrip. All Vibram® soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
- Water-resistant breathable microfiber
- Toe and heel reinforcements
- Optimized EVA midsole
- Die-cut EVA foam cushioning
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Men
Sole Material- Rubber
- Upper Construction- Synthetic leather
- Closure System- Lace
- Cleat Attachment- Platform
- Fit- Regular
- Weight- 415g
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.
Excellent grip and it has definitely improved my way of control on the pedals compared to the earlier ways of riding with sports shoes.Good control doesn't slide across also it is comfortable to walk on on normal as well as rocky surfaces
The sole got damaged with holes after using the shoe for 6 months with raceface flat pedals. This is supposed to be tough enough to handle the Flat Pedal pins but looks like it is not. Very unhappy with this expensive shoe which could not not be used for 6 months!
Nice, rigid shoes for the flat pedal. Takes a couple of days to get used to. Feels comfortable than my training shoes.
I went for one size bigger. I guess, Sizing guideline should take width of foot into account
Giro Jacket II Shoe (Dark Shadow/Gum)