HJC Adwatt 1.0 Road Cycling Helmet (Matte Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 06 December and 11 December.
The Adwatt was designed through enhanced wind tunnel testing to improve its drag force performance on the track. Using the HJC ADWATT time trial helmet, Victor Campenaerts and the LOTTO SOUDAL UCI World tour team beat the UCI HOUR RECORD in April 2019.
- This helmet has 2 vents and weights about 260g without its visor, or 320g with its visor
- HJC Successfully took up the challenge of developing an Aero helmet which is efficient both with and without a visor, creating a helmet that is fast and extra ventilated at the same time.
- This helmet comes with spare pads, wash bag and a premium case to protect the helmet and its shield when you travel.
- HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in “real-life” to meet the highest quality standards
- HJC is one of the very few helmet companies equipped with its own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise, and more
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Unisex
- Helmet Type- Half-Shell
- Safety Standard- CE EN-1078
- Weight- 260g (Helmet Only)/320g (Visor)