Jagwire 2X Elite Link Shift Derailleur Cable Kit (Black)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Jagwire Elite Link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention-grabbing looks. Available in six eye-catching colors, they’re designed to improve any bike’s performance and appearance. 2x Elite Link Shift Kits are spec’d for use on road or mountain bikes that use both a front and rear derailleur.
The housing uses a series of aluminium links to provide a compression-less system for precise shifting performance. But unlike typical compression-less housing, its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It’s also lighter than traditional linear strand shift housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners, and you’ve got the best of performance and style.
- Precise, compression-less shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility
- Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple
- Ultra-slick polished inner cables minimise system friction
- Durable aluminium housing won’t kink or rust and is 20% lighter than typical shift housing
- Includes enough housing and end caps for a bike with both a front and rear derailleur, with split (non-continuous) cable housing
- Bikes with continuous housing and/or extra-large frames may need additional links and/or liners
- Limited edition purple color is available for 2020
|Housing Construction||Aluminium Links with Slick-Lube Liner|
|Housing Length||2060mm maximum (additional links and liners available separately to extend length)|
|Compatibility||SRAM®/Shimano® Road and Mountain|
|Front Cable Length||2300mm|
|Rear Cable Length||2300mm|