Jagwire Basics Brake Cable Kits (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 01 March and 06 March.
Jagwire Basics Brake Cable Kits are a budget-friendly option for replacing and maintaining your bicycle's brake cables and housing.
- Slick galvanized inner cables are pre-stretched and resist corrosion
- Includes everything needed for a complete brake cable and housing replacement on most bikes with rim brakes
- CEX - coiled steel housing with non-lubed liner. Low-cost brake housing using coiled steel wrapped around an inner non-lubed liner. The combination of low cost and long-lasting performance makes it ideal for entry-level bike service.
- GAS - pre-stretched, slick galvanized steel spiral-bound cables. An upgrade from basic cables, these galvanized and stainless steel strands are pre-stretched, then extruded through a die that removes the rough edges resulting in a smooth surface that reduces friction along the length of the cable. These cables are the most popular choice for riders balancing performance, durability and cost.
- Housing Construction-CEX
- Outside Diameter-5.0mm
- Housing Length-2500mm
- Cable Construction-2500mm
- Compatibility-SRAM/Shimano Mountain & Road
- Front Cable Length-1350mm
- Rear Cable Length-2350mm
- 1-2500mm CEX Brake Housing
- 1-1350mm Front Brake Inner Cable
- 1-2350mm Rear Brake Inner Cable
- 6-Open Brass End Caps
- 2-Cable Tips
- Return Policy
This Product is eligeble for 30-days Easy Return. T&C Applied
Do check our detailed Return Policy for more information.