Juice lubes Dry Weather Wax Chain Lube
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 06 December and 11 December.
Chain Juice Wax is the secret to sublime shifting in all but the crappiest of conditions. It’s best used alongside short sleeves, sunglasses, and blue skies but won’t let you down when the trails turn to mush. Forget what you know about wax lubes, our nerds have got this one nailed. Wax takes a little more effort to apply than your normal lube but once on it penetrates deep into your chain for the smoothest, quietest, longest-lasting lube around.
- Suitable for use on all types of bikes. Road, Cyclocross, MTB, Commuter.
- Excels in dry, dusty, and damp conditions.
- Wax emulsion provides a dry self-cleaning finish.
- Wax sheds when contaminated or dirty, fresh applications can be layered as the old wax sheds. Biodegradable wax. Increases drivetrain life by reducing metal on metal contact.
- STEP 1 Start clean – Give your chain a proper good degrease with Dirt Juice Super and The Dirty Little Scrubber chain cleaning tool. Rinse with fresh water and leave to dry. Chain Juice Wax works best on a clean chain and when left to sink deep into your chain and do its thing. 10 minutes should do the trick.
- STEP 2 Go steady – Apply a thin layer of Chain Juice Wax to the top of your chain whilst backpedalling your cranks. Go steady, you don’t need loads. You’ve used enough when the sound of squeaky chains is replaced by the smooth, buttery silence.
- STEP 3 Ride, Rinse, Repeat – Cake your legs in dust, blister your hands, scuff your knees. Push on further than ever and roll back into town as the light fades. Give your bike a wash when you’re done. It’ll take a few rides to work out how long till you need to reapply so, get stuck in.
- Weather Condition- Dry Weather
- Lube Base- Wax
I have been using this wax product and its the best as no need to clean the drivetrain & apply once & forget ,better than all the oils out there,
I am not using any oil lubes anymore