Kona Dew 27.5er (Satin Crème de Menthe)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
The Dew is our classic all-around commuter/townie option for someone looking for an affordable, comfortable ride. The Dew is an efficient bike that features a drivetrain with a broad gear range and integrated brake and shifter levers. It’s available in two colors so you can pick the bike that best suits your style. Equal parts functional and fun, the Dew is equally at home hopping curbs on urban rides, cruising the bike paths, or rallying your local taco truck time trial.
Note: Pedals are not included and are sold Separately.
- Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminum alloys are used extensively throughout our fleet of mountain and asphalt bicycles. A tough, durable, light alloy, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of our 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing’s wall thickness can be increased or decreased, as well as shaped, so we can fine-tune a particular frame’s strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application.
- Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible.
- 650b wheels and tires have a similar overall diameter to a traditional 700c gravel or commuting tire, but with a smaller diameter rim and a wider, taller tire. The extra air volume in this new generation of urban and mixed-surface tires means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It’s the best of both worlds.
- Intended Use- Commuting
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Braking System- Mechanical Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Fork- Kona Project Two Disc
Bottom Bracket- Feimin 68mm
- Chain- KMC Z8.3
- Crank- Shimano Altus
- Shift Levers- Shimano Altus
Cassette- Shimano Altus 11-34t 8spd
- Front Derailleur- Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Altus
Grips/Bartape- Kona Key Grip
- Handlebar- Kona Aluminum Riser
- Stem- Kona Control
- Saddle- Kona Commuter
- Seatpost- Kona Commuter 27.2mm
- Front Brake- Tektro 160mm
- Rear Brake- Tektro 160mm
- Front Wheel- Double Wall alloy
- Rear Wheel- Double Wall alloy
- Tire- WTB Horizon Comp 650x47c
- Pedal- Feimin Platform
I m using this bike for 2800 kms and after that i did a review of the bike you can see it and decide
I researched different bikes to fit long rides with all kinds of ratio measurements and decided to buy Kona Dew. The best part of the bike is its Frame and its Geometry.
Kona will offer you an upright riding position that suits long rides. I was doubtful about rolling as its tires are 47. But I am surprised with rolling.. its really fast and comfort.
At this price range it's the best bike I can say.
Great cycle from Kona with a solid frame made to last for a long time. Waited for this item for almost to years as it was out of stock. Can ride on it for long periods with ease and the tire size are 650B making it perfect for Indian road conditions. Thanks to delivery from BOTS and took about a week to receive it. Components are great and I don’t feel the need to upgrade this cycle much except some fenders or racks if I venture out for a long tour. Kona makes some great products and hope to see some more of their line up being launched in India. Totally worth it.