Kona Dew (Red)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 10 December and 15 December.
The Dew is our classic all-around commuter/townie option for someone looking for an affordable, comfortable ride. The Dew is an efficient bike that features a drivetrain with a broad gear range and integrated brake and shifter levers. It’s available in two colors so you can pick the bike that best suits your style. Equal parts functional and fun, the Dew is at home whether you’re hopping curbs on urban rides, cruising the bike paths, or rallying to the local pub.
Note: Pedals are not included and are sold Separately.
- a lightweight frame made of 6061 aluminum
- Shimano Altus 2x8-speed drivetrain
- mechanical Tektro disc brakes
- Formula hubs
- 650B WTB Horizon Comp tires
- Intended Use-
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Braking System- Mechanical Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Fork- Kona Project Two Disc
- Bottom Bracket- Feimin 68mm
- Chain- KMC Z8.3
- Crank- Shimano Altus or Prowheel CW TM-CY10
- Shift Levers- Shimano Altus
- Cassette- Shimano Altus 11-34t 8spd
- Front Derailleur- Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Altus
- Grips/Bartape- Kona Key Grip
- Handlebar- Kona Aluminum Riser
- Stem- Kona Control
- Saddle- Kona Commuter
- Seatpost- Kona Commuter 27.2mm
- Front Brake- Tektro MDM280 Mechanical
- Rear Brake- Tektro MDM280 Mechanical
- Front Wheel-
- Rear Wheel-
- Tire- WTB Horizon Comp 650x47c
- Pedal- Feimin Platform
I used many bikes MTB, Road bike, and Hybrid. But from all those bikes this bike makes a difference. The riding quality is excellent. I've been using this bike for 1500 km already and it's love you back. The main feature of the bikes is 1. Its frame quality its excellent. 2. Its geometry, touring geometry. 3. Its Tires, WTB tires high rolling and good performance.