Kona Fire Mountain (Blue)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 03 December and 08 December.
This Kona classic brings some of the finer things to light. The Fire Mountain is running a smooth-shifting 9-speed drivetrain to keep things manageable across varying terrain and hydraulic disc brakes to stop on a dime. With 100mm of adjustable suspension and sturdy tires aboard wider 27mm rims, the Fire Mountain helps build confidence off-road. Available for smaller riders in a 26” wheeled XS version and a 27.5” wheel for sizes S-XL.
Note: Pedals are not included and are sold Separately.
- Intended Use-
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Fork- Suntour XCR 32 or X1 LO-R or RST Omega Coil Spring 100mm
- Bottom Bracket- Just shy of 73mm
- Chain- KMC X9
- Crank- Samox
- Shift Levers-
- Cassette- Microshift Advent 11-46t 9spd
- Front Derailleur- n/a
- Rear Derailleur- Microshift Advent w/ Clutch
- Grips/Bartape- Kona Key Grip Slip on
- Handlebar- Kona Aluminum Riser
- Stem- Kona Control
- Seatpost- Its QR
- Front Brake- Tektro TR180 180mm
- Rear Brake- Tektro TR180 180mm
- Front Wheel-
- Rear Wheel-
- Tire- WTB Trail Boss or Maxxis Rekon 27.5/26x2.25"
- Pedal- Its JS2