Kona Lana'I (Blue)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
We all remember our first mountain bike. For many of us it was a bike like the Lana’i. Affordable enough not to feel too risky but stocked with components that give you the freedom to explore off-road. The Lana’i features integrated shifters and brake levers to streamline the cockpit and is now available in three wheel sizes: 26" for size XS, 27.5" for S and M, and 29" for L and XL. With an 8-speed drivetrain, grippy disc brakes and a 100mm travel fork, the Lana’i is the perfect way to taste what real singletrack riding has to offer.
Note: Pedals are not included and are sold Separately.
- 6061 aluminum frame
- Semi-integrated headset
- Tapered head tube
- Versatile mounting points
- Intended Use-
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Fork- Suntour XCT30 or XCM DS Coil Spring 100mm
- Bottom Bracket- Shimano or Feimin 73mm
- Chain- KMC Z8.3
- Crank- Shimano Altus or Prowheel CW TM-CY10
- Shift Levers- Shimano Altus
- Cassette- Shimano HG200 12-32t 8spd
- Front Derailleur- Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Altus
- Grips/Bartape- Kona Key Grip Slip on
- Handlebar- Kona Aluminum Riser
- Stem- Kona Control
- Saddle- Kona XC
- Seatpost- Kona Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm
- Front Brake- Tektro M280
- Rear Brake- Tektro M280
- Front Wheel-
- Rear Wheel-
- Tire- WTB Trail Boss or Maxxis Rekon 29/27.5/26x2.25"
- Pedal- Kona JS2