Lezyne Micro Drive High Pressure Floor Pump (Black)
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Compact and powerful, the Lezyne HP Micro Floor Drive mini pump offers floor-pump-like power in a take-it-with-you size and weight, making fast work of reinflating tubes. Precise CNC-machined aluminum construction ensures lasting use and keeps the weight low; stainless-steel wire foot peg offers stability while pumping. Flip-Thread chuck threads directly onto Presta or Schrader valves for a secure, airtight connection; also included is the Presta-only Speed Chuck, which works with disc wheels. At only 300mm, the Micro Floor Drive HP is a travel pump that delivers the ease-of-use and the maximum PSI of 160 of a floor pump. It features a stainless steel folding foot peg that sticks out around 35mm from the base when unfolded. For durability and weight reduction, the base, shaft, barrel, and 40mm-wide handle are all constructed of CNC-machined aluminium.
The Micro Floor Drive uses a 60cm long rubber hose that comes equipped with the Lezyne Flip Thread chuck for both Presta/Schrader valve interactions. The chuck also has the Lezyne Air Bleed System for micro-adjustments to pressure, or to back out the pump without air loss. The Micro Floor Drive HP Pump is being offered in two versions; HP and HPG. The HP is the standard version of the pump, and the HPG includes an in-line pressure gauge.
- Compact, lightweight hand pump with efficient overlapping handle
- CNC machined aluminium barrel, handle, and piston optimized for high pressure applications
- Equipped with the ABS Pen Gauge Flex Hose; an integrated pressure gauge compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- Includes lightweight composite matrix frame mount.
- Pump Type- Floor Pumps
- Max Pressure- 160 PSI
- Valve Compatibility- Both Presta & Schrader
- Pressure Gauge- Yes
- Barrel Material- Aluminium
- Length- 300mm
- Weight- 150g
We love happy customers. Our 7-day Easy Returns Policy is a basic structure to support you effectively. If you need any further assistance, just reach out and we're happy to help.
To be eligible for a Return, please make sure of the following
- Products must be unused, unwashed and in re-sellable condition
- Products must be in their original condition with all original tags, manuals, and packaging intact
- Packaging should not be broken, opened or tampered with
- You need to have a receipt or proof of purchase
- All promotional items shipped along with the purchased item must be returned
Once approved, equivalent store credit will be issued which can be used to purchase other products online at bumsonthesaddle.com
The following product categories cannot be Returned or Exchanged - Bicycles, Trainers, Wheels, Rims, Floor Pumps, Frame sets, Forks/Suspensions, Work Stands, Tool Kits, Car Racks, Triathlon Suits, Socks, Masks, Nutrition items, Bike Cases/Bags and Sunglasses.
Do check our detailed Returns & Exchanges Policy for more information.