Magicshine Ray 1100 Front Light (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 06 December and 11 December.
RAY 1100 is an all-in-one, all-purpose bike front light that features a unique combination of the long reach spotlight and close-in floodlight. Tasked with each of the beam patterns are two high-powered LEDs with a max combined output of 1,100 lumens, well suitable for almost all riding scenarios. RAY 1100 is powered by 2x super high capacity 3200mAh cells and is conveniently rechargeable via USB Type-C with a built-in safety chip for added peace of mind.
The optional single-button handlebar remote connects to the Type-C charging port offering quick access to mode changes. The up and down buttons now control the brightness directly and are also responsible for power indication, flash mode, and on/off functions. RAY 1100 is compatible with a wide variety of handlebar and helmet mounts with its Garmin quarter-turn style mounting mechanism. It’s designed for urban, road cycling and at the same time, performing incredibly well as a helmet light for MTB riders and downhill skiers. Across the mountain and the trail with RAY 1100 and discover more.
- Equipped with two high-power LEDs, max output 1,100 LM
- The unique combination of the long reach spotlight and a close-in flood light
- Micro remote for ease of operation (Purchased separately)
- Up-down brightness control with accurate battery display
- Lock function to avoid misoperation
- Powered by two high capacity 18500 integrated batteries with 3,200mAh capacity
- USB-C fast charging Internal thermal management ensuring consistent output at high levels
- IPX6 rating, heavy rain resistant, all weatherproof
- Universal Garmin quad lock style mount, easy to put on and take off
- Max Brightness- 1200 Lumens
- Power Source- Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery
- Mount Location - Handlebar
Run Time- 37 hours Approx
- Protection Rating- IPX6
- Dimension(in mm)- 81x41x27mm
- Weight- 147g
Used in night brm 200 which finished in the morning, didn't disappointed me at all. Although used in medium or low as part of the section of road was lit initially. Good battery backup and enough power in hand in case of need
Used it in Trichy - Danushkodi 600 BRM, overnight in medium mode. Very powerful and long running time. The up-down brightness control and lock function are handier than the previous versions. BOTS as usual delivered it earlier than the expected delivery time.