Marin Bobcat Trail 3 27.5" (Blue)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 06 December and 11 December.
The Marin Bobcat Trail 3 is our most-affordable Bobcat, creating the biggest smiles for the least possible dollars. Its heart is a Series 2 aluminum frame that’s fast, comfy and fun on the trails. There are options for 27.5” and 29” wheels and the bike is built with a trail-taming SR/Suntour suspension fork and powerful Tektro hydraulic brakes.
- The Bobcat Trail has a Series 2 aluminum frame that features double butted 6061 tubing, internal cable routing, and forged 135mm open dropouts that ensure a stiff and light frame package.
- All Bobcat Trail models feature Marin Trail geometry, featuring a long-ish reach, low standover, slack head tube, and steep seat tube angles, giving riders confidence and predictable handling to have a blast on the trail.
- Fastback seatstays add vertical compliance without sacrificing power transfer, and feature rack mounts for extended trail adventures.
- Bobcat Trail models have a 30.9mm seatpost and internal cable routing ports for future dropper post compatibility.
- Intended Use- Trail
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Series 2 6061 Aluminum, 27.5" or 29” Wheels, Low Standover, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Chainstay Disc Mount, Internal Housing & Dropper Post Routing
- Fork- SR Suntour XCM HLO DS, 120mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout, 46mm Offset
- Bottom Bracket- Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- Chain- KMC Z8
- Crank- Alloy Crank, Steel Chainrings, 36/22T
- Shift Levers- Shimano Altus SL-M315, 8-Speed
- Cassette- SunRace 8-Speed, 11-34T
- Front Derailleur- Shimano Altus Double
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- Grips/Bartape- Marin MTB, Closed End
- Handlebar- Marin 31.8 Riser, 12mm Rise, 780mm Width
- Stem- Marin Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm
- Saddle- Marin MTB
- Seatpost- Marin Alloy, 30.9
- Front Brake- Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake- Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Front Wheel- Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 25mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific
- Rear Wheel- Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 25mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific
- Tire- MTB, 27.5/29x2.25"
- Pedal- Nylon Platform
- Weight(Apprx)- 14.83kg