Marin Bobcat Trail 5 27.5" (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
The best of the Bobcats, the Marin Bobcat Trail 5 is our chance to really push what our bang-for-your-buck MTB can do. Fast, comfy and fun Series 2 aluminum frame? Check. 1X drivetrain? You got it. SR/Suntour XCR fork? You bet. Shimano Deore 11-speed shifting, Shimano hydraulic brakes and trendy tanwall WTB tires? Damn straight! And, of course, your choice of 27.5” or 29” wheels.
- The Bobcat Trail has a Series 2 aluminum frame that features double butted 6061 tubing, internal cable routing, and forged 135mm open dropouts that ensure a stiff and light frame package.
- The Bobcat Trail has a growing wheel size strategy for the best fit and performance with the choice of 27.5” or 29” platforms on the size M, 27.5” wheels on sizes XS and S, and 29” wheels on sizes L, XL, and XXL.
- All Bobcat Trail models feature Marin Trail geometry, featuring a long-ish reach, low standover, slack head tube, and steep seat tube angles, giving riders confidence and predictable handling to have a blast on the trail.
- Fastback seatstays add vertical compliance without sacrificing power transfer, and feature rack mounts for extended trail adventures.
- Bobcat Trail models have a 30.9mm seatpost and internal cable routing ports for future dropper post compatibility.
- Intended Use- Trail
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- Series 2 6061 Aluminum
- Fork- SR Suntour XCR32 Coil LOR DR, Thru-Axle, 120mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout, Damping Adjustment, 42mm (27.5") and 46mm (29") Offsets
- Bottom Bracket- External Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Chain- KMC X11
- Crank- Marin Forged Alloy 1x11, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow Wide 32T Chainring
- Shift Levers- Shimano Deore 11-Speed
- Cassette- SunRace 11-Speed, 11-51T
- Front Derailleur- NA
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Deore 11-Speed w/Clutch
- Grips/Bartape- Marin MTB, Closed End
- Handlebar- Marin 31.8 Riser, 12mm Rise, 780mm Width
- Stem- Marin Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm
- Saddle- Marin MTB
- Seatpost- Marin Alloy, 30.9
- Front Brake- Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake- Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Front Wheel- Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Rear Wheel- Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Tire- MTB, 27.5/29x2.25"
- Pedal- Nylon Platform
- Weight(Apprx)- 13.8kg