Marin Team Marin 1 (Chorme)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 08 December and 13 December.
We made the Team Marin to be lightning-fast, super composed in the rough-and-tumble of spicy singletrack and perfectly in control up, along and down. It packs all the roll-up-your-sleeves tough of a trail bike and the zip you’d expect from an XC racer to perfectly blend speed with fun. Because who said XC had to be so serious?! Champagne dreams on a cola budget. The Team Marin 1 brings XC-racer performance to a privateer price-point, all whilst staying super fun and super capable in the singletrack.
- The Team Marin features Series 4 aluminum frames, with advanced tube forming for minimal weight, 3D forged dropouts, flat-mount disc tabs, full internal cable routing, and a boost 148mm thru axle.
- The Team Marin frame includes internal routing in the front triangle for a clean, fast appearance, and allowing for Team Marin 1 owners to upgrade to an internal dropper post if they desire.
- 29” wheels and 2.35” XC tires ensure maximum grip and float over obstacles to maintain speed so you can pick up those personal records and keep ahead of the pack.
- Intended Use- Cross Country
- Wheel Size- 29"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Steel
- Frame- Series 4 6061 Aluminum, 29" Wheels, Superlight Aluminum Frame, Post-Mount Rear Brake, Internal Shifter and Dropper Post Routing, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle
- Fork- RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm Travel, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Stealth, 51mm Offset
- Bottom Bracket- External Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Chain- KMC X12
- Crank- Marin Forged Alloy 1x12, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow Wide 32T Direct-Mount Chainring
- Shift Levers- Shimano Deore 12-Speed
- Cassette- Shimano Deore 12-Speed, 10-51T
- Front Derailleur- NA
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Deore 12-Speed
- Grips/Bartape- Marin Single Clamp Locking
- Handlebar- Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back
- Stem- Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm
- Saddle- Marin Speed Concept
- Seatpost- Marin Alloy, 30.9mm
- Front Brake- Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Disc Rotor
- Rear Brake- Shimano BR-MT201/UR300 Flat-Mount Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Disc Rotor
- Front Wheel- Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Sleeve Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Rear Wheel- Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Sleeve Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Tire- Vee Tire Co., Rail Rocco XC, 29x2.3", Dual Control Compound, Folding Bead, Tubeless Ready
- Pedal- Nylon Platform
- Weight(Apprx)- 13.2kg