Mavic Ecllipse Pro Carbon Tubeless Rim Brake Wheel (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 10 December and 15 December.
When these speed demons are hammering the streets in ultra-fast, ultra-technical crits like the famous Red Hook series, they demand wheels that deliver speed, reliability, and even more speed.
- These wheels were developed with racers who initially rode the proven Mavic Ellipse training wheels, a standard for velodrome and fixed gear winter training. But the engineers of Mavic knew they could do better, so they began testing various rim depths, spokes and lacing styles in tubular, clincher, and then UST Tubeless.
- This process led to the Ellipse Pro Carbon UST. The race-proven 64mm deep Comete Pro Carbon UST rims are laced up with 20 patented steel aero spokes on the sturdy Mavic Ellipse hubs.
- The rear hub is flip-flop style, so you can mount one cog on each side and make quick gear ratio swaps according to the racecourse or terrain.
- The wheel-tire system also comes with the super-fast and efficient Mavic Yksion Pro UST tubeless tires in 25mm, and the rubber can be replaced with track-specific clincher tires for any indoor training sessions at your local velodrome.
- 64mm deep full carbon NACA rim profile
- Recommended Use-Track
- Wheel Size-700c
- Braking System-Rim Brake
- Inner Rim Width- 19 mm
- Speed-1 Speed
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-64mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-64mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-Yes
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear)-20/20
- Weight-1815g (Pair)