Mavic Ksyrium Pro II Mens Cycling Bibshorts (Black)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 10 December and 15 December.
The key contact points between body and bike play a significant role in road riding performance. This bib short is for those who prefer added cushioning and vibration damping for a comfortable saddle feel. An update of the last-generation Ksyrium Pro Bibshort, this one has the same type of comfortable chasmy, which was a rider favorite, but with a more flexible feel and greater freedom of motion. The Ergo Cushion insert comprises multiple layers and four different densities of Ortholite® memory foam. This thicker chasmy protects the ischial area with progressive cushioning and excellent vibration damping for long-lasting comfort and support. Made in Italy, the main material is a knit fabric durable and lightly supportive with high elasticity to provide a snug hold on the legs while pedaling. The fabric has excellent abrasion resistance and 4-way stretch to maximize elasticity. The Ksyrium Pro II Bibshort contoured shape and ergonomic flatlock seams help prevent chafing, and elastic bib straps fit comfortably on various body sizes and shapes. The legs are made from a single fabric with silicon grippers and raw-cut construction that holds them in place on the thighs.
- Multi-layer Ortholite® memory foam came with 4 different densities for plush, cushioned saddle support.
- Ortholite® memory foam under ischial areas increases shock-absorption by 20% and vibrations dampening compared to a standard insert.
- High-performance next-to-skin fabric offers improved moisture management.
- Rear reflective elements add visibility in low-light conditions.
- Raw-cut edge on leg bottom with silicon offers a comfortable grip.
- Gender- Men
- Padded Liner- Yes
Material- 78% polyamide, 22% elastane