Merida Big.Seven 15 (Burgundy Red/Orange)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 13 December and 18 December.
Our start into the world of 27.5" hardtails. The larger wheels combined with the 100 mm suspension fork offer additional comfort and control, and the chosen components help tackle your next off-road adventure.
Entry-level 27.5" wheeled hardtail built around our double butted aluminium frame with a more comfort inspired geometry. The 27.5" wheels help to cover ground efficiently and in perfect control and impress with easy acceleration and nimble riding characteristics. The SR Suntour fork helps to improve the comfort even further, and the broad gear range of the triple chainring Shimano drivetrain let you conquer even the steepest hills with ease.
The alternative to our BIG.NINE 29er hardtails for riders who prefer the smaller 27.5"" wheels. The latest aluminium frame generation of our BIG.SEVEN TFS and SPEED mountain bikes featuring slim tube shapes create a new look and a more relaxed geometry. A shorter top tube and a higher head tube offering a more upright riding position and enhanced trail visibility. Similarly to our 29er wheeled BIG.NINE range, our classic BIG.SEVEN hardtails are the backbone of our range and showcase the enormous wealth of experience and knowledge we could gain in almost half a century of bike production and manufacturing. They symbolise the symbiosis between modern frame technology, attention to detail and craftsmanship 'Made in Taiwan'.
- Double butted aluminium frame with 27.5" wheels
- Less aggressive and more upright geometry for maximum control and comfort
- SR Suntour 100 mm travel suspension fork
- Shimano 8-speed drivetrain with triple chainring setup
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Intended Use- Mountain
- Wheel Size- 27.5"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- BIG.SEVEN SPEED, material: aluminium, 27.5x2.25" max. wheelsize, 135x9mm axle standard, BSA bottom bracket standard.
- Fork- SR Suntour XCT30, Coil, 100mm suspension travel, 27.5x2.25" max. wheelsize
- Bottom Bracket- FSA TH-7420ST-W, CARTRIDGE BEARING
- Chain- SUNRACE M84
- Crank- Shimano TY301, 42-34-24 teeth, 170 mm-S, 175 mm-M/XXL
- Front Derailleur- Shimano FD-TY700
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano RD-M310
- Grips/Bartape- MERIDA EC
- Handlebar- MERIDA CC, material: aluminium, 690mm width, 15mm rise
- Stem- MERIDA CC, material: aluminium, 31.8mm diameter, 6° stem angle, 70 mm-S, 80 mm-M, 90 mm-L, 100 mm-XL, 110 mm-XXL
- Saddle- MERIDA SPORT COMFORT
- Seatpost- MERIDA CC, material: aluminium, 30.9mm diameter, 15mm setback
- Front Brake- Power DS100, 2 piston, hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Brake- Power DS100. 2 piston, hydraulic disc brake
- Tire- MERIDA K1080, 27.5x2.2", wire
- Pedal- VP VPE-891
|ST SEAT TUBES MM||343||381||432||470|
|TT TOP TUBES MM||550||560||575||585|
|CS CHAIN STAYS MM||430||430||430||430|
|HTA HEAD TUBE ANGLES DEG||70||70||70.5||70.5|
|STA SEAT TUBE ANGLE DEG||73.5||73.5||73||73|
|BD BOTTOM BRACKET DROPS MM||53||53||53||53|
|HT HEAD TUBE LENGTHS MM||100||105||115||125|
|FL FORK LENGTHS MM||490||490||490||490|
|R REACHS MM||374||383||389||396|
|S STACKS MM||593||598||609||619|
|WB WHEEL BASE MM||1042||1053||1057||1068|
|SH STAND OVER HEIGHT MM||650||686||731||764|