Merida Crossway 10-V (Steel Blue/White)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 09 December and 14 December.
You don't always have to spend big-ticket money to get a reliable lightweight aluminium hybrid that delivers when it comes to day-to-day usability, built-in weekend fun and all-round riding comfort. Our CROSSWAY 10-V comes with powerful and easy to service V-brakes, a broad gear range that gets you to your destination quickly as well as climbs steeper slopes with ease. A suspension fork and seat post provide extra comfort and riding safety.
- The CROSSWAY family has been the MERIDA range's backbone since its introduction.
- They are used worldwide and are proven as a reliable, versatile and fun-packed way of getting around.
- Designed to provide a comfortable place to take in the surroundings thanks to an upright riding position and comfort focused equipment such as suspension fork, suspension seat posts and adjustable stems, they offer the perfect blend of comfort, enjoyment and all-round functionality.
- They are suitable for fitness training, commuting and leisurely rides through forests and on trails.
- Made from high-quality, lightweight aluminium with the ability to mount mudguards, racks and kickstands, the CROSSWAY range is the perfect choice for everyday riding.
- The fitted 700c wheels cover ground quickly, while the extra volume of the 40 mm wide tyres offers puncture protection, grip and comfort.
- All CROSSWAY models are available as a low step-through frame, making mounting and dismounting straightforward.
- Lightweight aluminium frame with comfort geometry
- Suspension fork
- Shimano drivetrain
- Multiple fixing points for rear rack and fenders. Suspension seat post. Adjustable stem
- Intended Use- Commuting
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Rim
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- CROSSWAY DT, material: aluminium, 700x42C max. wheelsize, 135x9mm axle standard, BSA bottom bracket standard
- Fork- SR Suntour NEX, Coil, 63mm suspension travel, 700x50C max. wheelsize
- Bottom Bracket- FSA TH-7420ST-W, CARTRIDGE BEARING
- Chain- KMC NS8
- Crank- Shimano TY301, 48-38-28 teeth, 170 mm-XXS/SM, 175 mm-ML/XXL
- Shift Levers- Shimano ST-EF500
Front Derailleur- Shimano FD-TY510
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano RD-M310
- Grips/Bartape- MERIDA EC
- Handlebar- MERIDA CC, material: steel, 620mm width, 30mm rise
- Stem- MERIDA TK, material: aluminium, 25.4mm diameter, adjustable, 100 mm
- Saddle- MERIDA CROSS SPORT
- Seatpost- MERIDA TK, 27.2mm diameter, 13mm setback, 40mm seatpost suspension travel
- Front Brake- PROMAX MTV-117A
- Rear Brake- PROMAX MTV-117A
- Front Wheel- MERIDA CC, 17mm inner width, material: aluminium
- Rear Wheel- MERIDA CC, 17mm inner width, material: aluminium
- Tire- MERIDA K1171, 700x40C, wire
- Pedal- VP VPE-891
|ST SEAT TUBE [MM]||440||460||480||520||550||580||610|
|TT TOP TUBE [MM]||565||575||585||595||605||620||635|
|CS CHAIN STAY LENGTH [MM]||450||450||450||450||450||450||450|
|HTA HEAD TUBE ANGLE [°]||71||71.5||71.5||72||72||72||72.5|
|STA SEAT TUBE ANGLE [°]||74||73.5||73.5||73.5||73||73||72.5|
|BD BOTTOM BRACKED DROP [MM]||70||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|HT HEAD TUBE [MM]||125||125||135||135||145||170||200|
|FL FORK LENGTH [MM]||450||450||450||450||450||450||450|
|R REACH [MM]||394||397||405||414||415||423||422|
|S STACK [MM]||597||599||609||611||620||644||675|
|WB WHEEL BASE [MM]||1073||1072||1082||1087||1091||1107||1110|
|SH STAND OVER HEIGHT [MM]||711||727||743||774||798||825||852|