Merida Crossway 40 (Black/Silver)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 11 December and 16 December.
Hydraulic disc brake equipped trekking/hybrid bike that combines a lightweight aluminium frame featuring a comfort-orientated geometry with key components like a lockable suspension fork for added comfort and riding safety and reliable Shimano gears, allowing you to tackle steeper slopes with ease. Furthermore, the multiple fixing points make it easy to fit fenders, a rear rack and a kickstand, increasing the day to day versatility.
- The CROSSWAY family has been the MERIDA range's backbone since its introduction.
- They are used worldwide and are proven as a reliable, versatile and fun-packed way of getting around. Designed to provide a comfortable place to take in the surroundings thanks to an upright riding position and comfort focused equipment such as suspension fork, suspension seat posts and adjustable stems, they offer the perfect blend of comfort, enjoyment and all-round functionality. They are suitable for fitness training, commuting and leisurely rides through forests and on trails.
- Made from high-quality, lightweight aluminium with the ability to mount mudguards, racks and kickstands, the CROSSWAY range is the perfect choice for everyday riding. The fitted 700c wheels cover ground quickly, while the extra volume of the 40 mm wide tyres offers puncture protection, grip and comfort. All CROSSWAY models are available as a low step-through frame, making mounting and dismounting straightforward.
- Lightweight aluminium frame with comfort geometry
- Lockable suspension fork
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano gears. Multiple fixing points for rear rack and fenders. Suspension seat post and adjustable stem
- Intended Use- Commuting
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Aluminium
- Frame- CROSSWAY TFS III, material: aluminium, 700x50C max. wheelsize 135x9mm axle standard, BSA bottom bracket standard
- Fork- SR Suntour NEX HLO, Coil, 63mm suspension travel lockout, 700x50C max. wheelsize
- Bottom Bracket- FSA TH-7420ST-W, CARTRIDGE BEARING
- Chain- KMC M99
- Crank- Shimano FC-M371, 48-36-26 teeth, 170 mm-XXS/SM, 175 mm-ML/XXL
- Shift Levers- Micro Shift SL-M850-L3 / Micro Shift SL-M859-R
Front Derailleur- Shimano FD-M370
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano RD-M370
- Grips/Bartape- MERIDA EC
- Handlebar- MERIDA CC, material: aluminium, 660mm width, 25mm rise
- Stem- MERIDA TK, material: aluminium, 25.4mm diameter, adjustable, 100 mm
- Saddle- MERIDA CROSS SPORT
- Seatpost- MERIDA TK, 27.2mm diameter, 13mm setback, 40mm seatpost suspension travel
- Front Brake- Power DS100, 2 piston, hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Brake- Power DS100, 2 piston, hydraulic disc brake
- Front Wheel- MERIDA CC, 17mm inner width, material: aluminium
- Rear Wheel- MERIDA CC, 17mm inner width, material: aluminium
- Pedal- VP VPE-891
|ST SEAT TUBE [MM]||390||430||470||510||550||590|
|TT TOP TUBE [MM]||560||565||580||590||610||630|
|CS CHAIN STAY LENGTH [MM]||460||460||460||460||460||460|
|HTA HEAD TUBE ANGLE [°]||70.5||70.5||71||71||71.5||71.5|
|STA SEAT TUBE ANGLE [°]||74||74||73.5||73.5||73||73|
|BD BOTTOM BRACKED DROP [MM]||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|HT HEAD TUBE [MM]||130||130||140||155||175||205|
|FL FORK LENGTH [MM]||468||468||468||468||468||468|
|R REACH [MM]||382||387||393||399||406||418|
|S STACK [MM]||620||620||631||645||667||695|
|WB WHEEL BASE [MM]||1076||1081||1085||1096||1104||1125|
|SH STAND OVER HEIGHT [MM]||678||713||748||782||817||854|
I purchased Merida crossway 40 by placing online order with Bumsonthesaddle few weeks back. Received the onetime hassle free home delivery. This is an excellent road bike for City condition. Light and strong frame with very soft gear shifting. Bike roll’s nicely without much effort. Thanks to Bumsonthesaddle for helping me to choose right bike for my usage and also loading bike with right accessories. Over all it is very nice experience and having fun with my new bike.