Orbea ORCA M30i (Carbon Raw/Iridescent-Matt)
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 13 December and 18 December.
Performance, technology, and style have always been cornerstones of cycling. We may not compete but we love the feel of a racing bike – an Orca that is light, fast, and beautiful. Professional athletes, weekend warriors, Strava hunters, and recreational riders have similar aspirations – we love the machine as much as the lifestyle.
- With Shimano 105 Di2 2x12-speed electronic shifting, you'll be ready for any climb.
- Neatly routed, fully integrated cables through the stem
- Carbon finds use as a lightweight and resilient material in the frame and fork.
- The seatpost is aerodynamically fixed by in-house Orbea clamping.
- Intended Use- Race
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Carbon
- Fork Material- Carbon
- Frame- Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible
- Fork- Orbea carbon fork 2021, 1-1/8" - 1,5" tappered head tube compatible, Thru axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout.
- Bottom Bracket-
- Chain- KMC X12
- Crank- Shimano 105 R7100 34x50t
- Shift Levers- Shimano Di2 R7170
- Cassette- Shimano 105 R7100 11-34t 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur- Shimano 105 Di2 R7150
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano 105 Di2 R7150
- Handlebar- OC Road Perfornace RP31-R, Rise 15, Reach 70, Drop 125
- Stem- OC Road Performance RP21, -6º
- Saddle- Fizik Aliante R5
- Seatpost- Carbon, 27.2mm, Setback 20
- Front Brake- Shimano R7170 Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake- Shimano R7170 Hydraulic Disc
- Front Wheel- Alloy, Tubeless, 700c, 19c, 28H
- Rear Wheel- Alloy, Tubeless, 700c, 19c, 28H
- Tire- Vittoria Zafiro V Rigid bead 700x28c