Parcours Ronde All Road Carbon Tubeless Ready Disc Brake Wheel - Shimano/Sram (Black)
Regular priceRs. 138,200
🚚 Delivery Estimated between 12 December and 17 December.
With a name like Ronde, you know this wheelset is going to be tough and highly versatile, just as riders of the Tour of Flanders must be.
- The Ronde is an all-road wheelset ensuring high speeds on the asphalt, with confident and reliable performance when the going gets rough.
- If you are a rider who wants to mix things up with one wheelset for a wide variety of experiences, this is the one for you.
- Aerodynamically optimised around a 28mm tyre, the Ronde uses a different front and rear rim profile to provide stable handling and maximum speed on all surfaces.
- The differential front and rear design are based on research produced with Nottingham Trent University as part of our #thinkwider project.
- Ronde has been rigorously tested in a wind tunnel against its competitors, and results show that it sits as a new benchmark for an all-road disc brake wheelset.
- Recommended Use-Road, Mountain
- Wheel Size-700c
- Braking System-Centerlock Disc Brake
- Inner Rim Width- 22.5 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Speed-11 Speed
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Front Wheel Axle-12x100mm Thru
- Rear Wheel Axle-12x142mm Thru
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-35.6mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-39.3mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-Yes
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear)-24/24
- Weight-1,400g (Pair)